WTT: My Super 7s for your Garbones

Looking to trade my 195 Rossi Super 7s for a pair of 192 Moment Garbones. Rossi's are used, drilled once for jesters @315bsl and have 2 core shots that need to be filled but other than that they are in good shape.

Not interested in 182s or any other ski.

My Garbones have spent 1.5 years a Crested Butte. They're hurting. But they don't want to live here anymore... I will get them back from a full pimpin' tomorrow and can get pics if you want.

I'm interested but I've also skied there and remember how rocky it is. Send me some pics and maybe we can work something out.

They have a compressed sidewall and a bunch of core shots. All fixed and filled with K-lex. Drilled once for P18 at 305mm on the line. I'll put some pics up tomorrow if i get a chance, but I'm heading to Big Sky then Jackson on Monday and will be gone through the end of the week, so this probably won't happen super fast from my end.

I may have a pair of Garbones that I'll be looking to get rid of too. But I'm doing a trip like squirrelmurphy- Big Sky then Jackson- and won't be back until next week. Mine aren't in the best shape either so I'd probably just sell them cheap. I live in Cottonwood heights too.

I already have a pair that are pretty trashed. Now that I know how fun these are I'm hoping to get some in better shape.

Still hoping to find someone with a pair of Garbones in decent shape.

Also willing to trade for some 188 rc112s.

You saw there's a re-issue/wider Garbones this year, right? http://www.momentskis.com/store/Garb...OLLECTION.html

I sure did. I think I'd like the narrower ones better but I'd be interested in the new ones too. Just not interested in paying msrp.

Just found a freshly cracked edge to go with the other business on mine. Wouldn't wish these on anyone at this point. Bummer.

Still looking...