Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by milton View Post
    Glad someone can protect me from myself.

http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/n...laundering.ars
    I think its more a about grabbing a piece of the pie than protecting consumers. I'm sure once they figure out how to tax it those sites will be opened back up to U.S.

A guy keeps trying to get me to play Texas Hold'em with buddies on Pokerstars. I think that it is free (for 20,000 chips). However, Pokerstars wants cc info. for additional chips, or something like that. My thought is that there is no way that I will give Pokerstars my cc info. Also, while it is tournament style, who wants to play TH for free, unless you are bored and on an airplane.
    I guess they want to all connect via Zoom. This way, everyone would be able to see each other at the table and communicate. So, I would have to join PS, and Zoom and establish a VENMO account (for side tournament buy-in). I don't think so. Is anyone else doing this? What are your thoughts and experiences?
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Well they want your credit card info so it's easy to just start playing for money once you get bored playing for free. Then just a couple of clicks and before you know it you're hooked and dropping coin every day.

I am very good friends with John McGinley. I have known him since kindergarten, and have been good friends with him since then. Funny guy. Decent 3rd basemen

My favorite poker movie:

Honorable mention to Rounders and on the lighter side One Flew Over The Cuckoo's nest
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

I am trying to setup a game and it looks like you can scrounge up enough free chips to not have to by any or provide a CC.

Nothing for nothing but these online gaming sites gotta be raking in some coin the last couple of months. So many bored people with a lot of time on their hands.

Quote Originally Posted by VTeton View Post
    I am trying to setup a game and it looks like you can scrounge up enough free chips to not have to by any or provide a CC.
    How would you be able to register first?

If anyone needs some free play chips I have some extra. You used to be able to give others free chips.

Never paid for any, have 31.9M. Don't play much anymore. Not worth 45 min to 1.5 hours for play chips