$25 Park City tomorrow?

So, as a poor college student who hasn't been able to afford to ski at all this season, I was excited to see that advertised in the Salt Lake Tribune, lift tickets to Park City would be but $25 tomorrow. For all my excitement, I dodn't notice that I needed to cut it out as a coupon. Anyone in Utah have one? Or is it in the Trib today again? I'm in Utah County but I can pick it up if you've got one. Call me at 719.229.1433 or PM me or post or whatever, but it would really help me out. Thanks.

Brighton is free on Saturday if you raise like $20 for some charity. I don't remember maybe muscular distrophy check their website.

on the pointy end, calling the line, swearing my fucking ass off
    go to the library and secretly cut it out when nobody is looking.

-once a poor college student

I think you can buy the $25 tickets at the ticket office.....not positive though.

Quote Originally Posted by midget
    I think you can buy the $25 tickets at the ticket office.....not positive though.
    Call first. I thought I read that all tickets purchased the day of, would not be discounted at all.

You could always just go, play the college student bit up and beg for their goonerocity.

Good luck. I'll be shralping the slush in LCC, otherwise I'd head up there, pick up my fresh new FastTrax pass and ski with you.