Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by DougW
    Yes but what about KH this Friday? Thats the real question.
    Indeed. We need to find someone who knows what happened at the hill. The snow report on the website says 26 cm in the past week, which doesn't seem like enough considerng the storm. I read in an avalanche report that the region had rain up to 1,900 m. Mid-mountain is at 1,700 m, so that would not be good news.

(BTW Doug, new slide show is up and running on the web site.)

Someone posted at biglines that Golden had rain Sat/Sun, didn't sound promising.

Unhappy

I can't ski at all at the moment because I tore something in my ankle hitting a rock on freefall the other day.
    Hoping the physio can work miracles so I can get out of the first aid room and go skiing.
    'I dare to dream and differ from the hollow lies'

I couldn't make it to SSV saturday, but on sunday I was there... Still decent, snow was soft, not powder or anything good but was very nice to ski again after nearly 2 years of no skiing... Would be nice to hook up with some ppl next weekend..

Quote Originally Posted by Redskea
    I can't ski at all at the moment because I tore something in my ankle hitting a rock on freefall the other day.
    Hoping the physio can work miracles so I can get out of the first aid room and go skiing.
    Damn, that's bad news. Did this happen while you guys were working the runs to open them for us tourists? By the time we get to ski the runs, most of the big hazards have been marked. We owe patrol a lot of gratitude for that.

Heal up fast. I'm determined to recognize you on the slopes one of these days. I think I freaked out some of the female patrollers on the weekend by sneaking up close to see if it was you.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Redskea
    Damn, that sucks M. I'll send you out some healing vibes.

thanks eldo for the url link. glad to see some soft snow. hope it keeps falling for you guys.
    I want a 6" travel 20lb MTB. I found the 20lb MTB, but only good for riders under 87 pounds.

Down the valley a bit further on the good side of the 49th
    I'll be hanging out at Panorama this weekend lurking underneath an Atomic tent. Stop by and say hi if anyone is there.
    It's not so much the model year, it's the high mileage or meterage to keep the youth of Canada happy