Tahoe Conditions

What’s up! I’m planning a trip to Tahoe (heavenly?) between March 21st and 25th. What are the conditions usually like during that time of year, what should i expect. I know here in New England it can be hit or miss, well I guess it always is in on the EC. I plan on calling the mountains around S Lake but I’m sure they will say the conditions are unbelievable, thought I’d get an unbiased opinion. Any other ideas where I should go if you think the conditions will suck?

-Shred

Ben

Who the fuck knows? You're talking about two months from now.

Its usually awesome in March. Still getting dumped on, longer days, way warmer than New England. It might be spring conditions, it might be mid-winter pow.

Check www.tahoeweatherdiscussion.com during the week before you come for the best forecast I've found.

Based on what you posted, you should definitely go to Heavenly, you'll love it there.
    I'm a cougar, not a MILF! I have to protect my rep! - bklyn

In any case, if you're ever really in this situation make sure you at least bargain in a couple of fluffers.
    -snowsprite

Lousy Smarch weather

Check back in to the following thread closer towards your trip.

[ame="http://tetongravity.com/forums/showthread.php?t=198964"]10/11 Tahoe Weather, Conditions, Stoke, and What's Up Thread - Teton Gravity Research Forums[/ame]
    Best Skier on the Mountain
    Self-Certified
    1992 - 2012
    Squaw Valley, USA

My guess is there will be snow on the ground and the sun may or may not be out....the lake will be blue as well.....
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    Do you have one of those gay ass stickers on your car? If so, I'll bet money youre an uptight passive aggressive fucktard that hates anyone different than them, yet loves to pay lip service to 'tolerance'.

People with coexist stickers are ALMOST as bad as tele skiers, although there is some overlap.