Mammy Roll Call for this weekend

I will be there Saturday. Haven't figured out when coming back down. Maybe Monday or Tuesday to then fly to Utah on Wednesday.

Starting Saturday I should be able to ski the next 4 weeks with only a few travel days in there!!! Mammy > Utah > Austria!!!
    He who has the most fun wins!

If I were God, I would eliminate responsibility. That is all.

Starting Saturday I should be able to ski the next 4 weeks with only a few travel days in there!!! Mammy > Utah > Austria!!!

see you sat.
    I have mastered all major sporting activities to a high degree of mediocrity.

i hear ya. the reason i'm not up there now was cancelled earlier today.

THANK YOU!
    fine

I'm most likely there. BC sometime comish?

me. Comish, I gotta give you the camera to take to Utah. Who's going to shoot with this weekend, though? This means coordinating things.

CS, yep, definitely up for a tour. Mrs. Comish and I were discussing which day.

Anyone hit June before? Sat is opening day and normally I don't think I would be comtemplating it, but was thinking maybe that would be the best shot at some fresh since can't make tomorrow. DAMN!

Edit: yoga, you have my cell to coordinate, right? How long you up there?

Vets is online now Orange Mocha Frappuccino!
    I'm still planning to be there on Sunday. I'll bring along the soft and stiff brototypes for others to try.
    Last edited by Vets; 12-09-2004 at 04:32 PM. Reason: language

Vet's,

What is your schedule? When and where are you planning on getting there? I'm definitely fired up to try the Bro's, mainly the stiffies in reality, but I want to find out where to meet ya.

Vets is online now Orange Mocha Frappuccino!
    Quote Originally Posted by comish
    Vet's,

What is your schedule? When and where are you planning on getting there? I'm definitely fired up to try the Bro's, mainly the stiffies in reality, but I want to find out where to meet ya.
    Sunday morning. I live close enough to make it a day trip. I plan to park at chair 2, Stump Alley before 8:30. I'll also have my cell phone with me. You should have my number in a PM I sent before. I'll also hang around the gondi mid station around 1:00.

ok - I don't have the camera, and won't. Yoss and I couldn't meet up. Bummer coz with the bluebird days expected, and opening of June with 12 feet of untouched snow, and the Bro demos, it would have been great. Just no one seemed to step up to want to shoot, and Yoss was very busy working far from where I am, and on and on...

Quote Originally Posted by Bullet
    If my daughter does not come up with me, can I join you?

Only if your boots are matching.

Yo! Bullet.

I am going to be up for the whole w/e, might be staying over on Monday...dude, drop me an email (or give my cell a ring)...I am going to be camping at the Crabcooker, and if you are up for it, would love to do some hikes in the Sherwins, prefer Sat but Sun would work...

How about a carpool if you end up solo???

peace,
    BS.
    "There's a truth that sanity denies...." --Sprung Monkey

yea.

(or give my cell a ring)
    ....don't worry Bullet - dude never calls back anyways.
    I have mastered all major sporting activities to a high degree of mediocrity.

Quote Originally Posted by Vets
    I'm still planning to be there on Sunday. I'll bring along the soft and stiff brototypes for others to try.
    Remind the testers to post their reviews!
    "But I don't want to go among mad people," said Alice. "Oh, you can't help that," said the cat. "We're all mad here."

Quote Originally Posted by Bullet
    DAMN!. I'll have to order the Sugar Daddy Pimp Edition now. Then my boots, bindings, and outfit will match.
    It's about time, make sure you also get a bumper sticker for the car that says "Pimpin' ain't easy".