Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Last minute PMGEAR update...

Assuming UPS doesn't fuck up, I'll be showing up at Alta Friday with a pair of Super Stiff Bros - just what the doctor ordered for the super-bulletproof conditions. They will have demo binders so people can borrow them for a run if so inclined. If you're at all interested in skiing the bad boys, be sure and hook up with me.*

I'll also have some stuff to be given out, including AJ Kitt gear bags, Arno Adam ski poles, KevGloves, and discount cards for purchases from the PMGEAR website.

*note - this is not an official demo (you know, the kind with all the associated liability and paperwork?). It's just one friend loaning skis to some other friends and said friends will assume all responsibility for their maiming, death and/or destruction resulting from skiing on these kickass monsters.

^^ you sir, are the mang.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.
    you sketchy character, you

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Twoplanker
    Last minute PMGEAR update...

Assuming UPS doesn't fuck up, I'll be showing up at Alta Friday with a pair of Super Stiff Bros - just what the doctor ordered for the super-bulletproof conditions. They will have demo binders so people can borrow them for a run if so inclined. If you're at all interested in skiing the bad boys, be sure and hook up with me.*

I'll also have some stuff to be given out, including AJ Kitt gear bags, Arno Adam ski poles, KevGloves, and discount cards for purchases from the PMGEAR website.

*note - this is not an official demo (you know, the kind with all the associated liability and paperwork?). It's just one friend loaning skis to some other friends and said friends will assume all responsibility for their maiming, death and/or destruction resulting from skiing on these kickass monsters.
    Very, very cool man!!!
    "boobs just make the world better really" - Woodsy

Thumbs up

Game On, it is MINI time!!

In the am!

North of South, South of North, West of East
    Quote Originally Posted by Tri-Ungulate
    teledave, still looking for a floor to sleep on? gotta lend a hand to other hippie-stickers.
    At the current time I am good, but the way plans have changed for this one in the past week (pretty much total rearrangement daily) I'll definitely keep your offer in mind. See you around Alta on Friday.

PS: Unregistered, I stole the snow; either give glademaster a break or post up under your own name instead of some lame alias. If you're gonna be a prick don't hide behind anonymity.

28 inches on Mt. LeConte over the last 48 hrs., WTF is up with that?
    Last edited by teledave; 12-15-2004 at 08:18 AM.
    I should probably change my username to IReallyDon'tTeleMuchAnymoreDave.

Looks like my plans have changed again. Now, I will be ski-sucking with Buzz. Well, not really sucking on skis, but I'll be sporting tele gear for the first time in 5 years. I will most assuredly be taking it easy.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by cololi
    Looks like my plans have changed again. Now, I will be ski-sucking with Buzz. Well, not really sucking on skis, but I'll be sporting tele gear for the first time in 5 years. I will most assuredly be taking it easy.
    Sweet!! Between you, PowHo and I, we should look just grand!!

Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles
    If anyone is going DT->GMD lunch/early PM on Friday and wants a passanger let me know.
    Out. 2 days of work hell before I see ya'll. If anyone can easily (don't put yourself our) help me with a ride from downtown to the GMD lunchish Friday, get in touch with me through the network.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles
    Out. 2 days of work hell before I see ya'll. If anyone can easily (don't put yourself our) help me with a ride from downtown to the GMD lunchish Friday, get in touch with me through the network.
    AG??? Anyway to help Foggy?? Taking you up on your offer.

I have means of getting in touch with him so if you happen to be able to, let me know and I will contact him.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzworthy
    Sweet!! Between you, PowHo and I, we should look just grand!!

I'm going to go up and practice tomarrow and should be ripping by Friday! Yeah right!

Quote Originally Posted by ak_powder_monkey
    I'm stuck in AK
    Doesn't sound too bad to me.

Basin at 9 in the am and Alta on Friday, lifts turn at 9:15 and ticket avail at 8:45.

Basin lifts turn at 9. Meet at the moose. By the ticket window and the gondy.

Talking

Hope you all are having fun in the sun at Snowbasin right now!!!

If BT's not open I might ski Saturday at The Bird. We'll see.

Alta Friday

Meet at 10am at Collins, then again at 1:00, same place.
    you sketchy character, you