NS Response to TGR response to TWall skier of the year

Oh shit, we're pretentious.

At least those fuckers didn't call us old.
    I thought their offices would be strewn with bunny-fucking and condom dispensers, a veritable enchanted forest of cock shafts and twat mist. - JoeStrummer

So who wants to start the TGR Response to NS Response to TGR response to TWall skier of the year on NS?

Quote Originally Posted by belgian View Post
    Oh shit, we're pretentious.

At least those fuckers didn't call us old.
    At least TGR was called out to a fight. That's gotta count for something. They get all pumped up in a mini me TGR way

Who gives a fuck? I thought I was done with middle school.
    "The idea wasnt for me, that I would be the only one that would ever do this. My idea was that everybody should be doing this. At the time nobody was, but this was something thats too much fun to pass up." -Briggs
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeLau View Post
    Wear your climbing harness. Attach a big anodized locker to your belay loop so its in prime position to hit your nuts. Double russian Ti icescrews on your side loops positioned for maximal anal rape when you sit down. Then everyone will know your radness
    More stoke, less shit.

"I stopped reading when I came to El Chupacabra's post, then his icon put me into a deep trance. I stared at it for a while and when I finally came to I remembered nothing of what I read so I have no idea what they said about Tom. "
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

gunit130 Guest
    This tard tries to sum things up.

Quote Originally Posted by gombo8
    haha people on newschoolers just dont like people on TGR because it basically two different sports. yeah its still skiing but big mountain is completly different then freeskiing. yea he is good but they think there are better people at there version of skiing. its kinda like taking a hockey player and telling him to do ice skating in tights and stuff. i think
    Yeah buddy, it's two sports now. Completely different. Sure............

I can't even read through most of these retarded kids' ramblings. Seems like most of the posters are in 9th grade and live in Ohio. I should know, I used to be one of these tards.

Hello, my name is gunit130 and I'm a recovering newschooler.

wow that place is annoying.

i guess I can see how they would find this place annoying.
    ::.:..::::.::.:.::..::.

spook Guest
    i like this one:

"yo who the fuck is candide thovex? "

Quote Originally Posted by spook View Post
    i like this one:

"yo who the fuck is candide thovex? "
    Now I am pissed....I love Candide.
    Terje was right.

"We're all kooks to somebody else." -Shelby Menzel

Hi TGR Maggots , NewSchoolers, jongs and lurkers alike! I would like to take this opportunity to formally invite all of you to come join our fun-loving but responsible bunch of snowriding aficionados who know the benefits of what good moderation brings to an on-line community. I think most all of you will find that our seasoned moderators "keep the bar high" by maintaining a sense of order and decorum, while encouraging quality discussion about our favorite pastime. It may take a small amount of getting used to, as we do have reasonable standards as far as language and image posting that are strictly enforced. The registration is easy and painless, and the rules will be explained in detail during the process. I will warn you however up front that registering an ALIAS is "VERBOTEN", and something we have zero-tolerance with. If you are tired of the juvenile goings-on at TGR and Newschoolers and yearn for a snowriding forum that matches your maturity level, all I can say is: "Come join the fun"!

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    "I stopped reading when I came to El Chupacabra's post, then his icon put me into a deep trance. I stared at it for a while and when I finally came to I remembered nothing of what I read so I have no idea what they said about Tom. "

Here's another one for them:

Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

and yeah i'm sure other people can do doubles on the sun valley jump too, but Greg Hill didn't and If Tom really wanted to skin and ski 2 millian vertical feet in 1 year i'm sure he could, cause T-wall is like Jesus, mixed with Moses, mixed with Steeze.
    awesome

You would get the shit beat out of you by most people on TGR, you're what 16?
    hahahahahha. State championships in the mile and pole vault all 4 years of highschool, so I doubt it. I'll be at pc, wearing black and red.
    Any pole vaulters here want to take up the challenge? Rontele? You're a pole vaulter right?