Page 42 of 82 FirstFirst ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 2034
    Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    They look like something you would have owned. :P
    I have owned similar! But I've never been much of a stickers guy.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    I have owned similar! But I've never been much of a stickers guy.
    Oh, those stickers! It was almost worth the $30 just to marvel over the WTF display of telebro-ness.

Oh, those stickers! It was almost worth the $30 just to marvel over the WTF display of telebro-ness.
    somebody forgot to tell that guy that nobody cared that he teled.
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Right? No change for a nickel!

Is he still eligible?

You take that back!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	14ECB00C-485C-4ECC-BC3D-DEC0F9EC2075.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	579.6 KB 
ID:	432671

Point taken.

That's about the only thing that could redeem the situation.

Alright hippies, I am scrounging an NTN setup, I have a line on skis, bindings are on the way, just need some 26(ish) boots. shells only, whatever you got, I'm hoping to spend $100. I know that's a long shot but its a dirtbag setup for hard snow days and dicking around. LMK!
    "If we can't bring the mountain to the party, let's bring the PARTY to the MOUNTAIN!"

Quote Originally Posted by Peruvian View Post
    Is he still eligible?
    I was half expecting them to be your old skis.

Anyone got a pair of late model waxless e99's they want to get rid of? Need some in the 185 +/- range for thing#2. NNN-BC compatible binding preferred but not required.

Anyone got a pair of late model waxless e99's they want to get rid of? Need some in the 185 +/- range for thing#2. NNN-BC compatible binding preferred but not required.
    you're about 25 years too late.

Kinda the theme of this thread, no? Buncha geezer gomers.

Best carving NTN set up recos: did a head to head outlaw vs freerides, and will give the outlaws one more chance, but don't think they can pull it out. Haven't been able to test meidjos due to non-Crisp foot. Any input, germane, or otherwise, will not be shit on.

Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post
    Best carving NTN set up recos: did a head to head outlaw vs freerides, and will give the outlaws one more chance, but don't think they can pull it out. Haven't been able to test meidjos due to non-Crisp foot. Any input, germane, or otherwise, will not be shit on.
    I've never tried Freerides, but if you want to compare Bishop BMF-Rs I'll be listing a pair soon. I think they're torsionally stiffer than Outlaws, and the forward flex ramps up earlier/higher in the travel. I haven't actually compared the two on the same ski yet, though.
    kittyhump.com - Fund Max, Cat Appreciation, Bike

Lulz. Actually, an e99 was made until not too terribly long ago. I'm looking for a xc ski with metal edges that fits set tracks. They're a little hard to come by right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Toddball View Post
    I've never tried Freerides, but if you want to compare Bishop BMF-Rs I'll be listing a pair soon. I think they're torsionally stiffer than Outlaws, and the forward flex ramps up earlier/higher in the travel. I haven't actually compared the two on the same ski yet, though.
    I did try a pair of Bishops a while back, but it was during my attempt to stuff my foot into the toe box of the Crispi WCs. WC + B = pain, so moved on. The Bishops did feel torsionally stiffer, but I didn't like the spring flex.

Lulz. Actually, an e99 was made until not too terribly long ago. I'm looking for a xc ski with metal edges that fits set tracks. They're a little hard to come by right now.
    I have a pair of these

Name:	madshus-glittertind_1400x.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	47.1 KB 
ID:	432898

Madshus Glittertind. They work well. Fit in tracks (barely), metal edges, and I mostly use them for meadowskipping.

IMO and with the caveat that I've had very little experience on Freerides (esp. in the past several years), Outlaws with the preload cranked down to 4 or 5 ski similar to the Freerides. If there's a difference in carving, I couldn't notice it. But, I personally prefer lowest preload setting and stiffy springs. And if you need better edging than Outlaws, you're gonna have to lock that heel.

Quote Originally Posted by dschane View Post
    IMO and with the caveat that I've had very little experience on Freerides (esp. in the past several years), Outlaws with the preload cranked down to 4 or 5 ski similar to the Freerides. If there's a difference in carving, I couldn't notice it. But, I personally prefer lowest preload setting and stiffy springs. And if you need better edging than Outlaws, you're gonna have to lock that heel.
    Last year's comparison of free ride (red carts) vs outlaw (stiffy springs, pre-load middle-ish): boots and skis exactly the same, the outlaws seemed a little slower edge to edge, both were mounted with the off the shelf available "race" risers. Over the summer I realized the outlaws were 10 mm lower, possibly explaining the difference, so I've remounted the outlaws with an additional 10 mm. My expectation is that I won't be able to feel any major difference, and since the freerides are so much easier to mount ..... path of least resistance.

While we wait for Scarpa to catch up.

That's some high quality production value, Dostie, lol.

I love my glittertind’s. Pretty slow ski on the down because of the pattern. Use with burly older Rossi sns-bc boots.

I have a pair of garmont synergy 26.5 on consignment at ime in North Conway, nh. Basically brand new. Will cost a 4 pack. I can grab them whenever

Quote Originally Posted by teletech View Post
    I have a pair of garmont synergy 26.5 on consignment at ime in North Conway, nh. Basically brand new. Will cost a 4 pack. I can grab them whenever
    PM sent.
    "If we can't bring the mountain to the party, let's bring the PARTY to the MOUNTAIN!"

I have a pair of these

Name:	madshus-glittertind_1400x.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	47.1 KB 
ID:	432898

Madshus Glittertind. They work well. Fit in tracks (barely), metal edges, and I mostly use them for meadowskipping.
    Those would work. Anyone got a gently used pair they want to pass on?

For myself, if I'm meadowskipping I like wider skis. If I'm skiing in tracks, I like skis that are designed for that. I'm looking for thing#2 per order of my wife, her specifications. Our rope tow recreation area accross the street puts in set tracks on the xc trails. And its not a bad idea to have edges on two sections. Personally I just stay out of the tracks, the trails are wide enough.