Good ski rentals in Crested Butte?

A couple friends and families are coming to CB and want to rent decent powder skis. It's been a while since i was there, so does anyone have any recommendations? It'd be ideal if it was slopeside and they could change according to conditions/terrain. Thanks in advance.
    Screw the net, Surf the backcountry!

Great Shop at the far end of the parking lot at the mountain. Super helpful. Can't seem to find the name online but real good. At the old Hotel in Parking Lot.

Crested Butte Sports was recommended to me by a local for getting work done, and they did really nice work and took care of me. didn't pay attention to what they had for skis, but they're a nice shop and they'd be my first stop to see what they have.

out of the rest of them at the base area, Christy's has better stuff than the others from what i've seen.

CB Sports rents Volkls among others. They are a great shop with great service. Try to ask for Frank or Pat or Danny or Jeff. Tell them Frank & Brittany sent you.

Also, Peak Sports rents Rossi, K2, and Sally I believe. Ask for Pete.
    -
    14erskiers.com

"Don't be afraid of the spaces between your dreams and reality. If you can dream it, you can make it so." - Belva Davis

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle"--Albert Einstein

Thanks MBSC... My friends appreciate the info and referral. (I'll ask them to behave, but that may be asking too much!)
    Screw the net, Surf the backcountry!