A Very Good Resource

I've put this together over the last couple months. I got really tired of going through a folder of bookmarks every time I wanted to get a good idea of the storms coming in off the coast. It encapsulates everything that I can find off of this site for the PNW and a lot of the West Coast. New pages will be going up soon for Snotel data with maps and graphs for local areas and an ENSO forecast page that will rock some serious shit. I might add stuff for the east coast, but I have very little incentive (unless someone wants to make a page for me to host....)

No ads, not a blog. Hopefully I'll have some stoke to post on there soon but its mainly for weather. I don't pay for it. It runs off the schools servers. It might get shut down but while its up, its AWESOME.

But I need help from you guys.

First off, the name. Kind of lame cliche as of now. what should it be?

What else should I add? I've exhausted almost all the resources I have for local weather.

What am I missing?

What would a better logo be?

Click the RW button to see what I'm talking about

Add this>

http://www.coloradopowderforecast.com/

p.s.-maybe steal an image from Houksai's "The Great Wave" and make RW like "rouge wave" ???

The great wave is a mildly good descriptor of orographic lift...
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Very Nice. Is there any way you can forecast the jet streams intentions for several days in advance, there is one on the weather channel aviation file, but it never dates the forecast except the current one so it's hard to tell if the forecast is true or if the days shown are the previous days.
    like the title reminds me of that great beer from oregon.

Yeah this is a pretty good thing i like it

I updated the EN/SO page with some pretty cool animations showing sea surface temperatures. I'm trying to incorporate an automatically updating "woolly the mammoth" post for every time the monthly forecast is updated, as well as some background information on what influences and attributes to the la nina/el nino pattern.

The jet stream forecast does forecast for several days in advance. one does 5 day and the other does 6 day. The Jet stream page also has current jet stream model with wind intensity from 2 sources and a ground level wind pattern graphic.

That colorado page is what this would be if I acutally knew how to code pages well and had a lot more free time on my hands.

The rogue wave idea is what i initially thought of naming the site. I might change it Western Weather with a viking helmet since its technically for the school club

Does anyone know how to embed a flash animation from another server into a webpage?