With the The McDonald Ladies in JH: a Few pics TR

The McDonald Ladies have been killing it lately.

The snow is amazing.

Today started out at freezing cold- Mrs. Skiing-in-Jackson and I walked early AM to Pearl Street Bagels for day old bagels and the temp was -2 F.

It started to snow harder and harder. A great day it was. Lots of stoke in the McDonald upcountry. We got to the Village around 1PM and it only got better as the day progressed.

Here are a few pics of the McDonald Ladies doing their thing over the last few days:

This is an iPhone pic in the Gondi a few days back:

Here is Mrs. Skiing-in-Jackson and Eden in the bowl today. The bowl was great. It was ripping on the ridge but as soon as you dropped over the edge the wind "let up" a bit.

Liberty in a family fave mini chute on Pepi's Run today:

Mrs. Skiing-in-Jackson on Ranger Ridge the other day on top of a 166 Atomic Century (100 underfoot and like a mini Atlas):

The perfect Ski Mom ever making plan making plans to catch up with some family friends in Casper Restaurant:

Damaris in the Bottom of the Bowl today:

Our son, Blaze, is also killing it. He's a great kid. Don't want to deny him any stoke here on the forums, but his pics will require their own TR.
    Last edited by skiing-in-jackson; 01-02-2011 at 08:40 PM. Reason: spelling

Good Stuff- You guys always have a great posse ripping around the hill!

and by the way, for anyone looking to get some boot work done in JH, this is your guy...

i was totally expecting some weird TR about the staff at our local Mickey D's. I've seen this clan around the hill this year and years past, your raising some ripping skiers!

Do you ever get them involved in TVR or our local school groups. We usually do journey schools as well.

Quite possibly the first ever McDonalds TR without pics of Rontele manning the deep fryer...
    Watch the seventh episode of
    The Blurred Chronicles

The Blurred Chronicles on facebook
    'Karma' is an Eastern religious concept which views all human dramas as the will of God as opposed to present - and past - life actions.

good thing they get their good looks from their mom! Nice pics S!!!
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

I was expecting knee deep hamburgler pics, but these were much batter.

Good looking kids...who's the father?

-2 for Jacksonain't bad, hell we had that at Mammoth last week...very unusual for California.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

Awesome! I have a niece and nephew I am trying to get into skiing (my sister's husband is unfortunately a little hesitant) and seeing the kids having so much fun in these pics is very inspirational!

Great stuff!

Good lookin' crop there, Steph!
    Happy new year to you and yours, please schralp a few turns in Pepi's for me!
    StokePimpin' ain't easy

Nice pics! We'll have Addison out there the first week of February so maybe we'll catch another lap or two with your kiddos.

best. family. sport. ever.

[QUOTE=drdevon;3120747 I have a niece and nephew I am trying to get into skiing (my sister's husband is unfortunately a little hesitant) [/QUOTE]

Don't crush his dream of having his little ones star in the revival of "Papa Don't Preach" & "In The Navy"
    Calmer than you dude

nice work buddy!

OK one last one:

Damaris, age 7, at way skier's left in the Cirque yesterday morning. She wanted to get an action shot posted! This is around her 30th day on the season.