149cm past 48 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mt Washington on Vancouver Island has just recieved 90cm over night and 149cm in the last 48 hours!! There base is 480 and snowing very heavy right now!!! OMFG what am I doing hear I should be there!!!! Mery Christmas 7ft of fresh!! Have a good one. They sure will there! link to snow report. http://www.mountwashington.ca/en/alp...er-report.html
    FACTION

We were up on thursday, top chair opened at 1:15, no Boomerang.
    Eagle and Boomerang did not open Friday, and might not be open today even.
    For what we skied on Thursday, it was awesome!
    But it has been awesome since it opened!
    Hopefully they can deal with all the snow and get the whole mountain open soon.

Ya there digging out and expect delays.There checking to see if they broke a world record for most snow in a week. Past 48 is now 245cm and over 400cm for 4 days. THATS 14FT in 4 days!!!!!!!!!!! Thats gota be some kind of record anyway. I know they broke there own record for most snow in the shortest time. And now have more snow than any resort on the planet right now. Wow the big boys and movie crews should be loading up there choppers for a once in a life time filming on the back side!! Steep and deep back there!! Thats so awsome. Your a lucky man living on the Island this week!! Well and always. I sure miss Nanaimo!
    FACTION

anyone wanna head out and enjoy all this fresh snow up on arrowsmith?

Quote Originally Posted by raym View Post
    anyone wanna head out and enjoy all this fresh snow up on arrowsmith?
    Arrowsmith!! Wow I havent heard that name in a long time!! Cool beans. That reminds me of Green Mt also south of Nanaimo. Is Arrowsmith still operational or just BC in or snowmobile? Used to be a pretty good hill over the hump.
    FACTION

learned to ride on that hill, too bad they shut it down so early every spring for the rodents lol

Excellent to see that 5m-plus base in the news!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Whipper View Post
    Arrowsmith!! Wow I havent heard that name in a long time!! Cool beans. That reminds me of Green Mt also south of Nanaimo. Is Arrowsmith still operational or just BC in or snowmobile? Used to be a pretty good hill over the hump.
    Arowsmith is great when you can access it! for the most part the snow stays high enought that you can pretty much drive to the old resort.
    Green mt. is still good, been there a cuple times. nice mellow turns to be had and it always seems to get great snow.