FREE 27.0 Dynafit Touring Boots - PDX

Ok, so these are now up for the taking. Free to a PDX mag who can pick 'em up. PM me.

Well-used Dynafit Aero FR.

On the plus side: A lightweight touring boot that's reasonably stiff, with liners that have only been molded once, with all the buckles and straps and hardware. And they're dynafit, so the tech inserts are burly.

On the minus side: These have been skied a lot. So they're scuffed nicked, and well loved. The liners in particular have some good wear to them, particularly in the heels—one was holed by an overlong bolt. Check out the pictures.

Bottom line: Get a dynafit touring boot for Free.

To have a great adventure and survive requires good judgment. Good judgment comes from experience. And experience, of course, is the result of poor judgment. -Geoff Tabin

I'll take them if you're willing to hold onto them for a bit 'till I could make it down the Portland.

Quote Originally Posted by alpinepronghorn View Post

Bottom line: Get a dynafit touring boot for Free.
    Or for the cost of a liner.
    Dibs, gotta find out what size her feet are.
    You are what you eat.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    There's no such thing as bad snow, just shitty skiers.

Thanks for the interest, guys. I'm really just trying to get them off my hands asap. With the price at 'free', they go to whoever can promise to show up first at the door...
    To have a great adventure and survive requires good judgment. Good judgment comes from experience. And experience, of course, is the result of poor judgment. -Geoff Tabin