Building a fighting force of extra-ordinary magnitude

Dear Connecticut, What the fuck?

Left lane exits off the highway? Really? Not a split onto another highway, these are exits onto/off of sidestreets. So people bombing the left "passing" lane at 80 mph have to merge with people exiting or entering the highway doing 30 mph. What the shit is that?! That was your best solution to that problem?? Really? You spent money on this and clearly this fucking genius idea was approved by more than one person. It's dangerous and stupid and I hate you. Every time I drive to NY to visit family I always think "fuck I hate Connecticut."

Get your shit together or either Mass or NY will have to annex you cuz we both know Rhode Island ain't gonna help on this one.

Fuck!
    thats new hampshire as fuck

We ain't eager to be legal, so please leave me with the keys to your Jeep Eagle.

The funny thing is I-95 in CT was continuously under construction for over 25 years (during which time 100 feet of the Mianus River Bridge on I-95 fell into the river below, killing 3 people in the process) and look at what they ended up with. At least it's better than having toll booths all the way across the highway every 5-7 miles -right across the highway - like they used to have.

Did you end up in downtown New London or what?

Building a fighting force of extra-ordinary magnitude
    Quickest route to Piermont, NY from Boston is 84 through CT and I made it here safe but for fuck's sake Connecticut, come on! Other than Rein's deli and Foxwoods, Connecticut can eat a bag of shit.
    thats new hampshire as fuck

We ain't eager to be legal, so please leave me with the keys to your Jeep Eagle.

Hey, don't diss the nutsack state.

jgb@etree Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vinzclortho View Post
    Left lane exits off the highway? Really? Not a split onto another highway, these are exits onto/off of sidestreets. So people bombing the left "passing" lane at 80 mph
    Sorry. My bad. I didn't see you there. Stop doing 75 in the left lane and getting pissy because people want to go faster than you do. I had to exit from the leftmost lane because there was a huge pack of out of staters doing 50mph side x side and it would have taken 10 minutes to go the last 2 miles to my exit if I didn't pull this move. Stay the fuck off 95 and take 84 if you're just passing thru.

Merry Christmas.

on! Other than Rein's deli .
    Pickle Muncher!!!! :0

I grew up in CT and fucking hated driving up and down 84 and 95. Always construction, traffic at any point of day. I feel ya.

Quickest route to Piermont, NY from Boston is 84 through CT and I made it here safe but for fuck's sake Connecticut, come on! Other than Rein's deli and Foxwoods, Connecticut can eat a bag of shit.

Ugh, you can fuckin' keep rein's.

Out of all the great restaurants in CT, you pick an overpriced deli that barely knows it's prosciutto from its capocollo. No wonder you hate the place!
    "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    not enough nun fisters in that community

The Reins in Vernon is FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR superior to the one that was in West Shitfield. Besides, its a JEWISH deli, not an Italian Deli. Order some fucking Pastrami and quitcher bitchin.
    It's not tragic to die doing what you love.
    http://www.flickr.com/pearljam09/
    http://pearljam09.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by PearlJam09 View Post
    The Reins in Vernon is FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR superior to the one that was in West Shitfield. Besides, its a JEWISH deli, not an Italian Deli. Order some fucking Pastrami and quitcher bitchin.

hahahahahahahahahaha... fair 'nuf.
    "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    not enough nun fisters in that community

Left lane exits off the highway? Really? Not a split onto another highway, these are exits onto/off of sidestreets. So people bombing the left "passing" lane at 80 mph have to merge with people exiting or entering the highway doing 30 mph. What the shit is that?! That was your best solution to that problem?? Really? You spent money on this and clearly this fucking genius idea was approved by more than one person. It's dangerous and stupid and I hate you. Every time I drive to NY to visit family I always think "fuck I hate Connecticut."

Get your shit together or either Mass or NY will have to annex you cuz we both know Rhode Island ain't gonna help on this one.

Fuck!
    Pretty standard if it's in the middle of the city. I think they have the same kind of exits in downtown Spokane.

There's a reason we call it "fucking Connecticut". I still don't understand how I can drive right through NYC with no traffic and get slammed on 95 for 12 exits or maybe 10 exits on 84 every fucking time....