WTT (or sell), FKX pro for binding with wide brakes

I have some rossignal FKX pro's, 14din and I brought them into my shop thinking they could bend the brakes easily......but it doesnt seem like it will work very well (I went to two shops.)

Would any body be interested in trading these for another good binding that has wide brakes or where the brakes can be bent to 122.

Or if anyone has any secrets on how to bend the brakes that would be much appreciated. Both shops said its really hard to do.

Tahoe area would be best as I would like to get them mounted ASAP so I can start skiing them.

If someone is interested in buying these (and maybe a tahoe mag has a binding for me to buy) that would be fine to.

Thanks a lot (can post pictures if needed)

http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...=brake+bending

There a couple great threads of brake bending around here. There's a video one too that I'm too lazy to search for.

If that doesn't fly, I'd swap a pair of PX 14s with 130 mm brakes for those FKSs. I'm also on the other side of the country.

Got a set of baseplates on another thread bent to 115 mm. I could easily knock them out to 120 or so. $40 and they are yours and I'll take them out to 125mm.

sweet thanks.

anyone else? if not I might just take the s900's or whatever they are off of my old scratch bc's.