FS: P18, arcteryx jackets, gloves, flylow pack (THIN COVER CONTRIBUTION)

marmot work gloves XL super dextrous. These are awesome, but just slightly too big for me - hestra size 10 is perfect for me. $50 shipped ($7.50 to TC) SOLD

arc'teryx jacket Theta AR size XL (yellow/orange) professionally replaced main zipper. Well used but clean and ready to rock. 2 seasons of use. $100 shipped ($15 to TC) SOLD
    Attachment 87225
    arc'teryx jacket XL (red) older jacket in fine shape. Bought used and didn't use it much. Not sure which model, but this is lighter 3-layer gore-tex fabric than the Theta AR above. $100 shipped ($15 to TC)
    Attachment 87226
    Flylow trash pack. Used 5 times, a bit too small for me at 6'2". Very nice features: shovel/probe pocket, helmet carry, google pouch, access to main compartment from below straps. Good diagonal or A-frame carry. Light and durable fabric. $60 shipped SOLD
    Attachment 87227
    Rossi Pro P18 bindings. 8-18 DIN Brakes bent to 110mm, can be opened to 120mm easily. All screws included, good AFD's, but missing half-moons. These have the all-time best toepieces - 4 hole geze toes are bombproof and have perfect release characteristics. Much better toepieces than the newer style. I got an identical pair of P15's and don't need these. $125 shipped SOLD
    Attachment 87228
    Last edited by jondrums; 12-21-2010 at 12:05 AM.

binder bump

if those binders are around next friday (doubtful) i'll take them off your hands.
    In search of the elusive artic powder weasel ...

Have some offers, keep em' coming.
    bump.

P18s and Pack are sold.

15% price reduction in the form of TC contribution on remaining items. (price to you stays the same, you can feel better about it because 15% of it is going to Thin Cover).

Bump, for last remaining item: Red Arcteryx jacket
    I also have a pair of XL Acteryx minuteman bibs in good condition for $115 shipped ($15 to TC).

free bump for a familiar pair of bindings getting passed on...