FS: Elan 777s w/Naxo, Explosiv, Monster 85s, Salomon boots, Rossignol SQUAD boots

lots of things for sale.
    here's where I'm at. I am located in Reno. I'll be driving from Reno to Northwestern Montana in about 7 or 8 days. will be passing through or close to Jackson, Idaho Falls, Bozeman, Missoula, Butte, Flathead....... can even detour to SLC if someone wants some stuff. Prices are negotiable and I'm open to trades.

first pair is Rossignol Squad Carbon and have a very stiff flex of 130. size 27-27.5 shell. size 27 liner. They are fairly heavy but very stiff and drive skis really well. I'm selling because I have a pair of Langes I like better. These boots are two seasons old but have only been skied on maybe 20 times. all buckles in great shape, liner was never heat-molded and they don't even smell like feet. want $75 for these shit-kickers.

second pair is Salomon X-wave 90 and have a softer flex rating of 90. size 27-27.5 shell. size 27 liner. these have seen more use, liner is slightly more packed out and are approx four seasons old. Liner was never heat molded, has superfeet footbed and is still in great shape. $60 for these blue-bangers.

last pair is Lowa Struktura Evo are something like 6 years old. size 27-27.5 shell. size 27.5 liner. I skied AT in these about 30 times. they're in good shape and a great boot for some side country or longer tours. They aren't crazy-stiff like todays AT boots, but comfortable to do some long approaches in. $50 for these boots.

and some skis popped up too. Elan Mantis 777 at 184 cm. mounted with first-gen Naxo AT bindings. one mount. have skied these all over, toured in Montana, Argentina, and Canada with them. the bases are in good shape except for a few small dings. the bindings are in great shape, too. never given me any problems. they are the Medium size Naxos. SOLD

These are 190 cm Explosives explosiv topsheet? (not quite wizard) and Rossignol Power 140 bindings (5-14 din) on em. Topsheets pretty good shape, couple stickers. only one mount. Bases show more character, coreshot under each toe, nothing touching edges. I got these a year or so ago from Cracker, skied them a bunch at Squaw, Sierra Summit. I love these, they truly rail. I felt like a boss charging mank and chowder wherever I was. I never used the edges on them, just pointed em and leaned back. SOLD

here's some Native Goggles, worn once in the house, don't fit my skinny weasel face. have polarized lense, look kinda cool. SOLD

Just Added! Flylow Kung Fu size Large color Blueberry. great shape, got plenty of other jackets so I don't want this one. no tears, no rips, no smells. SOLD

+++also have a pair of HEAD Monster 85s. 180 cm, 85mm waist, flawless bases. extremely stiff. no pic of these, they have s912s bindings that I want to keep. anyone have a use for these? $50 or $10 or something i don't know. Spoken For.
    +++also have PM gear bag that fits two pairs of skis with bindings. up to 210cm. has rollers, lots of padding. spoken for.

well that's it. get ahold of me via PM or in this thread.
    Last edited by Spew; 12-21-2010 at 11:41 PM.

what size are the boots?

Quote Originally Posted by Spew View Post
    +++also have a pair of HEAD Monster 85s. 180 cm, 85mm waist, flawless bases. extremely stiff. no pic of these, they have s912s bindings that I want to keep. anyone have a use for these? $50 or $10 or something i don't know.
    What BSL on the Salomon 912 mount, and have they been drilled for anything else?

Interested in a trade for some Look/Rossi bindings? I used to have a pair of im85s, and liked them for a hardpack ski.

I'm in Reno.

I'll trade you a set of Look ZR 7-17 Din bindings for those IM85. We each cover shipping?
    Driving to Targhee

PM Sent Re: Explosives and Fly Low jacket.

Quote Originally Posted by roymiz View Post
    what size are the boots?
    all the boots are 27-27.5 shell size

dibs on flylow if no deal w/powersauce....

pm incoming re 777s
    "Unfortunately, Meadows mgmt/marketing found out about the PR stash and published it on their trail map."

FlyLow jacket sold, Explosivs sold, sending out tomorrow am.
    someone want these boots?

Elan Mantis 777s w/Naxos SOLD
    wanna get these boots outta here.
    Head Monster 85s spoken for as well.