FS: Scarpa Spirit 4 Boots New Size 31, US 13-14

These are brand new Scarpa Spirit 4 boots, size mondo 31, US 13-14 which is their largest size. These are in their original box with all the tags, tools, patches and manuals still attached plus the stiff black tongues along with the green touring tongues. The liners are new and have not been heated. These are a warranty replacement for another Scarpa boot. The reason I am selling the Spirit 4 is that I purchased another model Scarpa boot. Also included with the boots is a pair of Scarpa heel plugs. Some folks with large feet will remove the plastic footbed and use the heel plug to fill the heel opening. The removal of the plastic footbed provides additional room.

Here’s the link to the product description at Backcountry.com. I have also attached photos of the boots which I am selling.

http://www.backcountry.com/scarpa-sp...-touring-boot#

$380 includes free US shipping via USPS

I'll take 'em. I'm amazed to find large boots for sale on a forum. I never find used gear that fits my huge feet.

Where are you located? I'd prefer to do this in person if you are on the Colorado Front Range. Second choice would be Paypal.

I'm new to the site, but I assume you can message me through the forum. Or you can e-mail me at mailboxrichard at yahoo dot com.

happy to vouch for Zap. you'll find him on TAY

scored a cheap pair of minty atomic from him last spring.

Cool, thanks for saying that.

I was a little alarmed by all the threads about scammers on this forum. I was happy to see that Zap has been on the forum for a while and sold other things.

Zap, if it will ease your mind at all since I'm new to the site, I've got more of a presence over at Mountain Project (user Rich Farnham) -- I'm more of a climber than skier. I've sold items there, and had no problems.

Quote Originally Posted by rfarnham View Post
    I'll take 'em. I'm amazed to find large boots for sale on a forum. I never find used gear that fits my huge feet.

Where are you located? I'd prefer to do this in person if you are on the Colorado Front Range. Second choice would be Paypal.

I'm new to the site, but I assume you can message me through the forum. Or you can e-mail me at mailboxrichard at yahoo dot com.
    I sent you a PM.

The boots have a new home in CO. Thanks Rich.