'09 BlueHouse Shoots $125

Knee surgery this fall, means selling ski stuff to gear up for biking in the spring!

I used these skis for about half of last season, and despite the naysayers, they can definitely charge.
    They have some chips in the usual spots on the top sheets, but the sidewalls are untouched. The bases have a few shallow scratches, no core shots, and are pretty bombproof. They were mounted with Look PX12s for mondo size 30 (don't remember the BSL). I wanted to send them off together, but ended up selling the bindings separately, so now it's just the skis.
    These are in Park City.

Last edited by JDinPC; 12-19-2010 at 10:06 PM. Reason: Items sold

dibs PM SENT

undibbed - and still available.

BUMP^^^^^
    Fun Skis....Good Price....

Will you do $75 shipped for the px12s? If so send me a PM. Good luck with the sale.

great deal for some sick skis. not sure if the px12s are enough binding for that ski though....
    "I reckon i'm one of the only people who could ski this line" says my drunk friend

Quote Originally Posted by durangotang View Post
    great deal for some sick skis. not sure if the px12s are enough binding for that ski though....
    Huh? If you ski under a DIN of 12 they are fine.

Sweet deal! On Maestro 178 now with same binding, love em so far, only a few runs in....

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzworthy View Post
    Huh? If you ski under a DIN of 12 they are fine.

Sweet deal! On Maestro 178 now with same binding, love em so far, only a few runs in....
    i dunno. the shoots are HEAVY skis. i probably don't know what i'm talking about but I would think you would want a full metal binding for a ski that big.

Anyways, once again, bump for fun, charging skis
    "I reckon i'm one of the only people who could ski this line" says my drunk friend

The bindings might be sold at this point, so a reprice on skis only may be coming up...any offers?

And I didn't have any trouble with this binder combo, but they are definiteyl heavy skis and I probably never really got them up to full running speed!

Bump for sweet ski at a even better price
    That fly seems to like you!

Ok, bindings are sold. I want to get $125 for the skis, you cover shipping costs. I think this is pretty reasonable for such a bomb-proof ski, and at that price i can cover the cost of new DH pads! Someone take these.....Please!!

Bump for th evening crowd....

SOLD
    Thanks to Rudy and Tuco!

Ill give you $125, but how soon could I get them because i am leaving to ski on the third

See the word SOLD in the post above yours, skis are gone dude!
    Thanks to JDin, great seller and skis were in excellent condition, my brother thanks you!

edit to add that Gds is also selling a pair.
    Last edited by tuco; 12-29-2010 at 09:58 PM.