Bootfitter for Dynafit Titan in the CDN Rockies

Can anyone recommend a good bootfitter in the Calgary - Fernie - Golden - or Revy area that works at a shop that sells the Titan????

My Zeuss' were good but they are tiring and the place I have bought my last 3 pairs of boots don't have Titans so I'm on the prowl.

Post here or pm is good!

Thanks

HKNA
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldo View Post
    what happened to Shadam this year? Usually by now he is posting drinking reports daily.

What size are you looking for? The store I work at carries the Titan. Should be cheaper price than what you'd pay in Canadia and we are just over the border here in Whitefish. Let me know what size you are interested in and I can let you know if we have it and the price.

I'm a little out of the way, but if you are ever in the Kelowna area, send me a PM. Starting to get a couple holes in the size run, though... TLT5's are also available if you're looking for a matching set!

Topshelf at the Griz (techtalk jong!)

monods in banff might have them? PJ is the manager, and busy, but he knows his stuff.

or buy them online/elsewhere and bring them to me for fitting?

About all I could do on those, if we have your size is 10% off MEC pricing, and ship them to Mntlion?

Any questions on sizing, let me know... thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Solesides View Post
    Topshelf at the Griz (techtalk jong!)
    Did they do yours? I didn't think they carried the Titan. ()

Thanks for all the replies. Should have some avenue for success as soon as I get home in 3 weeks I'll find out what size my Zeuss are and I'll start making some arrangements.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldo View Post
    what happened to Shadam this year? Usually by now he is posting drinking reports daily.

Just giving you a hard time.. You might be right..I'm not sure they carry them, but they do really great work with shells/liners