Kelty, Yokohama, Patagonia = Mad Props

Our eight year old Kelty kids backpack developed a crack and then broke at a plastic hinge on the legs that hold it up when you set it on the ground. We inquired about buying a couple of new hinges as we haul our eight month old around in the thing almost daily and they replaced they whole pack with a newer, better model that actually folds up for travel. We never asked for or expected a replacement. This is way more than they had to do but I'll buy my next pack from them.

My wife's old Patagonia shell had a goretex delam issue well before it should have that resulted in wet arms when it was precipitating. I've a similar coat from a different brand from the same era that still looks and performs like new. She expected they would help her out since it is Patagucci and they did, giving her full credit for a bad ass new non girly girl bomber jacket. She's my hot snow bunny mama now

I received a service campaign letter concerning my three and a half year old Yoko TRZ (summer) tires last week. Apparently drywall cracks have led to flat tires in some cases. Mine looked perfect with the tread probably a third gone or so. Took it them to the Yoko dealership for inspection Friday and heard yesterday I have a set of four brand new tires coming. The whole deal is free and they'll be back on my shelf waiting for install next spring. My wife's runner needs new rubber and I'll be shopping the Yoko's hard.

Last edited by uglymoney; 12-08-2010 at 08:28 AM.