Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by BC13 View Post
    Yes... but really No. Anything North of the Tapanzee is upstate to those living below the Bridge. Hell, to true NYC folk, Syracuse might as well be Ohio, and Buffalo might as well be Iowa.

The snow belts south of Buffalo and North of Syracuse get hammered with snow, but the hills are a wee bit diminutive. The Adirondacks have great vertical, but usually lack copious amounts of the white stuff.
    Ding Ding Ding!

Hills south of Syracuse get it too, but again diminutive hills. Somebody needs to build a mountain, I don't care out what, maybe a trash dump or something, but build something with at least 1k of vert in either Oswego County or further onto the Tug Hill, like Redfield area. Plant some trees, then thin to glades, build in an artificial cliff band or two. That would be the sickness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tunco perfectly summarizing TGR View Post
    It is like Days of Our Lives', but with retards.

Quote Originally Posted by huckthe'schrund View Post
    OH shit, I was totally wrong:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sour...,16.424561&z=7

Anyway, sick shots kids, both face and foto.
    ...Try again.

Quote Originally Posted by My Pet Powder Goat View Post
    Love seeing my overlooked, and often rained out EC brethren getting the deeeepsz!...never snowed like that for me!
    Yea, it's a once in a very-long-while/lifetime type of event. And knowing the Ice Coast, it'll probably ra*n before the new year comes. I mean, I really hope not, but if I had to guess, yea....

Quote Originally Posted by bennett2136 View Post
    fuck me sideways. maybe i should skip my finals
    Clearly.
    go Go GO!

23-24: 63. 22-23: 56. 21-22: ?. 20-21: 10+?. 19-20: 79. 18-19: 86! 17-18: 80. 16-17: 56. 15-16: 40. 14-15: 33. 13-14: 56ish. 12-13: 51. 11-12: 65. 10-11: 69. 09-10: 65.

Quote Originally Posted by dumpy View Post
    I'm assuming you live somewhere in Daks/Watertown/Lewis County?
    live in central PA now, but spent like 6 years in Ithaca in school, and bro and extended family live in Syracuse. it's the Syracuse folk that don't like being called 'upstate' that i was referring to. but yes i agree anyone from NYC gapes at the thought of going farther than yankee stadium.

Looks worthy enough to crack open one those Heddys. Nice work Adrian
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime