Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gonehuckin View Post
    When I first met blurred he was in a hurry to get to the park. Shovel on his shoulder because as he said, he needed to build something big enough for his mad skillz. It was a brief encounter as blurred was jamming with his skullcandyz at full volume and he couldn't hear me yell to ask what he was planning. I thought to myself, "damn, I don't know shit about the parks here in summit county, how will I ever get to witness this insaneness about to transpire." I just shook my head as I had just missed my chance to see an internet legend go off like he had bragged about so many times. In a bummed state of mind, I went about my business cruising the white ribbon of death. As the day ended and I was heading home from the bar, we passed a shadowy figure on the side of the road. I immediately had the driver pull over as I couldn't quite figure out what this guy with a straggly beard and flowing locks was doing, skullcandyz in and shovel still over shoulder. As we approached, it became clear that blurred hadn't been in the park all day working on his rad jumpz, but instead was on a road crew, digging drainage ditches. He looked tired and so I offered a ride. I had experience as a ski bum and knew that a quick pickup on a hitch hike is worth its weight in gold, especially after a long day. Upon offering a ride back to the condo I had heard he shared with kidz 15 years his junior, I was shocked when all he really wanted was a place to change into his apron and a ride to the local chick-fil-a.
    Thats when I knew, I could never be as core as a guy who digs ditches and works second shift as a dishwasher to make ski-bumming last into his forties.
    Check, your move.
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin
    But where is he going to get 10 gallons of crisco, a real doll, 14 japanese virgins, a box of strawberrys, a bottle of old harpers, 12 and a half mangum condoms and some rubber gloves at this time of night?

Yo Jer!

Troll for losers bet=jackpot!!!

You owe me $5.

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Booter View Post
    oh how pathetic life must be to be an old has been/never was, who takes the internet serious. have fun with that boys. My boys in Summit County tell me Brett is a complete tool. big surprise there
    DEAR JONG. NICE ALIAS.

THIS THREAD HAS A LIGHTHEARTED NATURE........KEEP YOUR BUTTHURT TO A MINIMUM.....BLURRED RUBBED YOU THE WRONG WAY AND HURT YOUR LITTLE BOY FEELINGS. WE GET IT.....BUT DON'T CARE. SHUT THE FUCK UP, LOSER.
    Hey d-bag - here's something for you to think about: maybe (just maybe) not everybody here has their little panties in a wad 24/7 and flies into a rage whenever somebody disagrees with them. Maybe these same mags don't take this place uber-seriously. Maybe this even includes the vast majority of the people who post here as opposed to you and like 20 other thin-skinned douchebags. Just something to think about. -JER

Quote Originally Posted by Trackhead View Post
    Yeah, me too. The ultrasound shows a striking resemblance to Karl Malone..........

Hmmmm. Hope your having a boy then
    When life gives you haters, make haterade.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthem View Post
    The business of internets is serious to quite serious.
    When I first met blurred he was in a hurry to get to the park. Shovel on his shoulder because as he said, he needed to build something big enough for his mad skillz. It was a brief encounter as blurred was jamming with his skullcandyz at full volume and he couldn't hear me yell to ask what he was planning. I thought to myself, "damn, I don't know shit about the parks here in summit county, how will I ever get to witness this insaneness about to transpire." I just shook my head as I had just missed my chance to see an internet legend go off like he had bragged about so many times. In a bummed state of mind, I went about my business cruising the white ribbon of death. As the day ended and I was heading home from the bar, we passed a shadowy figure on the side of the road.

When I read threads like this I often wonder if the people that start them ever look back and are ashamed or disgusted with how they live their lives.
    All I want is to be hardcore.

www.tonystreks.com

Where'd that come from?

I wasn't aware that the amount of equipment, or the way it's used, had any bearing on your love of skiing, or any other activity. Starting a thread questioning someone's character based on a 1 minute conversation reeks of butthurtness and immaturity. Internet time doesn't count here, as we're all guilty of online douchery at some point.

Still love Blurred's Lincoln Loop TR, though

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Bump 4
    I<3 the soul
    May be ski ya around this season
    bro
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Great reading to be had here.

Bump for

MiniTrackhead
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

xtreme mountaineering
    stoke bump

You whore... Your own thread? Fuck you - you're cooking next time.

rof
    pmub
    I just was about to bump this with
    https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=10985

Blurred being Bluurrred 11 or hugeairdog, or Jongslaughter or smokeymcpole oh wait the polesmoker got killed in that 4/1/ incident bummer +++ vibes to those who created him
    and spent time nourishing him
    any how blurred being whoever his scitzoid shit stirrer de jour was that day
    Why cant I bump blurred butthurtz archived threads?
    I dont cook it unless I kill it
    Broseph

I eat critter. Just sayin'.

bump for

its gots fish & furkid & soul
    Stoke
    BRO
    Where is blurred?
    rontele said he gave up the fryercook gig and was a railroad security guard now

i'd like to see some tasteful nudity in the next blurred chron

fuck yeah brah im into tasteful nudity
    &
    puffin the cron w/ blurred
    (dancing DOOBIE emotiowhomper)

WTF BUMPIN
    important homo mountainering shizz to the Top of summits
    WTF is this sfb stokeastrokeapolosa contest shit cloggin up the summitin peaks forum.
    Blurred playin or the TBC on tour with the LINE travlin circus of fuckin up your skis on non snow surfaces clownschool joke?
    can he grindz w/ plums?

Jer bumpin his own threads like... wowzers..
    cats away mice gogay. but hows thispkace been anyway.?
    not fixin errors when can't see the solution, na' mean.
    shishnum you solo depali yet or ewhat?
    Plenty of sticky no matter

Skifishbum is such a fuck on newschoolers. ahaha

and you're a fuck on TGR, go back to ns please skittle boy

Any day skiing is better than a day on the Internet regardless of how or where you ski. One plankers are ok in my book as well. Now can we move on to some stoke
    I need to go to Utah.
    Utah?
    Yeah, Utah. It's wedged in between Wyoming and Nevada. You've seen pictures of it, right?

So after 15 years we finally made it to Utah.....

Thanks BCSAR and POWMOW Ski Patrol for rescues

8, 17, 13, 18, 16, 18, 20, 19, 16, 24, 32, 35

2021/2022 (13/15)

Quote Originally Posted by brooks_mcclintock View Post
    and you're a fuck on TGR, go back to ns please skittle boy
    no, how am I a fuck? Have you even seen me post? suck a dick.

I've been away too long and I can't really tell whats going on here. You guys have changed a little. But not really.

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    Bump for

MiniTrackhead
    Look at him already keepin those hands forward. solid!