Help me sort my quiver

About me: 5'11", 160-165lb, not-aggressive , roughly 50-50 inbounds/bc days, not good at but trying to do a little spinny shit these days (not in the park, just screwing around on natural terrain, inbounds only). Getting new AT boots with a significantly shorter BSL than my old ones, which will probably require remounts of anything with Dynafits so just about any combination is fair game.

The skis:
    186 Rossi SC97 unmounted
    175 BD Kilowatt currently mounted with Dynafits, generally used for 14ers and semi-crappy BC days
    186 ON3P Billy Goats (last year's), currently mounted with Dynafits
    186 Rossi S3, picking up in a day or two.

Also have 179 PEs with crappy alpine binders. These are rock skis and I'm not touching them.

I have two pair of alpine clamps sitting on the shelf and the two pair of Dynafits.

My thoughts: alpine on the SC, Dynafit on the Kilowatt. I'm completely torn on the Billy Goats and S3, which should get Dynafit and which should be alpine.
    "High risers are for people with fused ankles, jongs and dudes who are too fat to see their dick or touch their toes.
    Prove me wrong."
    -I've seen black diamonds!

throughpolarizedeyes.com

Dynafits on the S3s for sure. They are hands down the best touring ski ever. Trust me, I'm rocking the same set-up. Then again, I would probably pull the Dynafits off the Kilowatt and put them on the BGs too.

just a note, i went from 301 to 296 last season, and they were able to adjust the Dyna's to work fine. It's the FT12's, not sure if the older models have as much range...
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

Have you considered dynaduke or solly plates to switch bindings from ski to ski? Anyone have any comments on how well the plate system works?

Quote Originally Posted by Tye 1on View Post
    just a note, i went from 301 to 296 last season, and they were able to adjust the Dyna's to work fine. It's the FT12's, not sure if the older models have as much range...
    328 -> 314, one pair FTs and one pair STs.

I have considered the sollyfit plates, but are they even available yet? I'm also pretty anti-stack height which is why I'm not really considering Dukes or Tour F12s, though it could be a good option at least for the Billy Goats.
    "High risers are for people with fused ankles, jongs and dudes who are too fat to see their dick or touch their toes.
    Prove me wrong."
    -I've seen black diamonds!

throughpolarizedeyes.com