Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

FUCK UPS.... fuck them in their fucking face.

Bump for relevance. I think I posted a thread awhile back as well but can’t locate it.

Lately the douchebag driver who services my area has been marking every delivery as there being a problem with my address, so he doesn’t have to deliver inside my APT building. If I don’t catch it before the end of the day it adds another 1-2 days to the delivery time if the package makes it back to the facility. Or, I have to pick up the package from the facility if I want it the next day.

This happened 3-4 times until I began to check the status every 30 minutes on the day of the scheduled delivery. The last two times, as usual, the address is flagged as “invalid” or something similar. I go in and update it to the exact same address and magically it arrives later in the afternoon. Unreal.

Quote Originally Posted by east or bust View Post
    Bump for relevance. I think I posted a thread awhile back as well but can’t locate it.

Lately the douchebag driver who services my area has been marking every delivery as there being a problem with my address, so he doesn’t have to deliver inside my APT building. If I don’t catch it before the end of the day it adds another 1-2 days to the delivery time if the package makes it back to the facility. Or, I have to pick up the package from the facility if I want it the next day.

This happened 3-4 times until I began to check the status every 30 minutes on the day of the scheduled delivery. The last two times, as usual, the address is flagged as “invalid” or something similar. I go in and update it to the exact same address and magically it arrives later in the afternoon. Unreal.
    My POS USPS driver was marking my shit delivered but putting the packages in someone else's box up the street. Three times I had to go to the post office and make them check the GPS in the idiot's delivery app to see exactly where they were when they scanned it as delivered. They then had to go get the packages back from the other person who wasn't returning them on their own. Happened three times in six weeks. And there ain't shit the seller will do when the tracking they see says it was delivered at the address listed... even when it was actually delivered two houses down..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Adverbs still having packages go missing?
    watch out for snakes

Yawn ...... mildly annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post
    Yawn ...... mildly annoying.
    Heh you’ve obviously not dealt w this.

I live in a place where I can barely get a Fedex or ups delivery once the “winter” hits and it’s incredibly frustrating. Thankfully our USPS mail lady is incredibly, and yes unbelievably, helpful with delivering packages… She texts and calls if needed to set up deliveries for items in the mail system.

I don’t have amazon preem like the rest of America because free delivery doesn’t deliver.

Ups doesn’t follow special instructions gives me notices in my Usps box that there’s an exception and I end up having to drive AN HOUR EACH WAY to acquire a package. This isn’t a one time deal. It happens regularly in the winter season. I can’t tell you how many times in the past seven years I’ve had to drive an hour each way to pick up concert tickets.

So yeah. Fuck ups in their ducking face.

Quote Originally Posted by jmedslc View Post
    Heh you’ve obviously not dealt w this.

I live in a place where I can barely get a Fedex or ups delivery once the “winter” hits and it’s incredibly frustrating. Thankfully our USPS mail lady is incredibly, and yes unbelievably, helpful with delivering packages… She texts and calls if needed to set up deliveries for items in the mail system.

I don’t have amazon preem like the rest of America because free delivery doesn’t deliver.

Ups doesn’t follow special instructions gives me notices in my Usps box that there’s an exception and I end up having to drive AN HOUR EACH WAY to acquire a package. This isn’t a one time deal. It happens regularly in the winter season. I can’t tell you how many times in the past seven years I’ve had to drive an hour each way to pick up concert tickets.

So yeah. Fuck ups in their ducking face.
    Hope you give that USPS lady a nice Xmas gift.

I live in the middle of bumfuck Montana and amazon prime is the most consistent for actually delivering to our house. I hate supporting them but it's so ridiculously easy I can't help it. Dont get me started on the different addresses for USPS vs FedEx vs whoever. ...

Our UPS driver (jason) is the fucking man. All conditions, all times, no mistakes.

Amazon’s new attempt to deliver themselves was a disaster last year. Dumb shits in beaters w bald tires got pulled out over 50 times...and we have to pull them out tow trucks won’t come into our neighbor hood.

Ontrac is even worse. It’s these Russian guys who just randomly drop shit at whatever address they want....no relation to the actual address.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I rip the groomed on tele gear

I live in small town narthern BC so everybody goes to their post office box to get mail and say hey to people they know

if i just put the post office box in the adress OR behind the street adress if the shipper will not accept a PO box

it always ends up at the post office

or I used to have stuff sent to a place where I know a live body who could/would accept a package
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know