FS: 08 190cm Gotamas w/ FKS 155

Long time lurker, first time poster.. sorry no naked gf pics, yet.

Selling a pair of 2008 190cm Volkl Gotamas(bhudda ones) with the new and improved(2009 model) FKS155 binding with wide brakes. I got these from a friend and I believe they were mounted once more for a Marker Duke small... Right now they are mounted on the midsole line for a 317 boot(27.5 solly). Skis are in great shape, probably only 20-35 days on them and they just recently had a tune.

I'd prefer to sell them together but if nothing works out I guess I could split it up since the bindings will probably get alot more interest. Like I said last years(2009) new fks binding in orange and black with the wide breaks, still in great condition. Make me a realistic offer, not sure what on price thinking around $225-$250 for bindings or around $400 for everything??? feel free to message or reply back.

Also I live in PC and commute to the Salt Lake Valley daily so if there is any local interest I can meet you whereever...

Free bump. This post was 'auto-moderated' by the new spam blocking program the admins started a few weeks back. In general, it works great, we've gone from 5-25 spam a day to 5-10 a week, but unfortunately it occasionally misses one. Not sure why yours was one, the IP you use is legit and not in any spam registries.

Anyway, having said that, you better put some stoke up here this winter!
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

Any pics?

Not sure how to post pics on here, probably alot easier if you just message me your email and I will send pics right away!

really the only damage to the skis is that on repaired base shot on the left ski of the last pic... But like I said it has been repaired and is good to go.

Those are FKS 140's FYI. Killer setup and a free bump.

sorry you are right, im just used to calling these the fks. But they are indeed 140s, all metal din to 14 with wide brakes. I guess tehse are what replaced the 155's

Nobody? As skis8ride said its a great set up... I just need to free some money up for school this winter so someone make an offer on skis or bindings or both!

Those bindings have plastic toes, not metal.

Only the 15 and 18 din Look/Rossis have the metal "race" toes. (new vintage only offers 18s) They look like this:

The 14's and 12's have plastic toe pieces (new vintage only offers 14's) that look like this:

There isn't really a new replacement for the 155's, if you want the metal toe you've got to go with the high DIN.

That said, it's still a super solid binding and a good score for whoever ends up with them. I have a pair of the silver look 140s on my Lhasas and have been nothing but pleased with them!

If you don't get any better offers I'll give you $100 + shipping, let me know!

buuuump, and sorry $100 bucks for the bindings is way to low... Id buy another pair if I saw them at that price.

check your mail!