Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    Just saw this. So glad that it seems to be going well. GO LINUS!

Glad to hear Linus is still improving. The secret to neuro disease is patients, it takes time, sometimes a lot of time, but as long as there is a small improvement the prognosis is good.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

Awesome development! Great to hear that he is improving... Your positivity is no doubt a beacon for Linus so keep it up! mucho +++vibes+++ your way!
    "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    not enough nun fisters in that community

Down the valley a bit further on the good side of the 49th
    Quote Originally Posted by BeanDip4All View Post

judging by what "quality" shape he's in, i'm sure he hails from impeccable champion blood lines
    Actually could well be. Those are the guys that breed for one thing only (appearance) and seem to ignore all else that they're breeding in along the way. I will go far to avoid ever buying a dog from any sort of 'show lines'.

Go linus go!
    It's not so much the model year, it's the high mileage or meterage to keep the youth of Canada happy

Quote Originally Posted by jm2e View Post
    Keep going with the accupuncture. It's amazing how it can sometimes stimulate nerve pathways.
    x2- I started as a skeptic but have seen great gains for musculoskeletal pain and neurologic things. I am positive that it gave us an extra year after our lab went through something similar (but not as severe originally) and really helped to keep him comfortable as well as increase his strength and the amount that he was able to feel.

Great TR, and glad to see things going well. Keep on keepin' on Linus!!
    Quote Originally Posted by RockBoy View Post
    The wife's not gonna be happy when she sees a few dollars missing from the savings and a note on the door that reads, "Gone to AK for the week. Remember to walk the dog."
    Quote Originally Posted by kannonbal View Post
    Damn it. You never get a powder day you didn't ski back. The one time you blow off a day, or a season, it will be the one time it is the miracle of all history. The indescribable flow, the irreplaceable nowness, the transcendental dance; blink and you miss it.
    Some people blink their whole lives.

Every time I see this thread I bend down and give my dog CJ a pat.

GOOD LUCK with Linus - I've followed his story with you, Beandip. You guys are phenomenal, Linus is so lucky to have you as his humans.