What in the fuck was this?

Finished eating dinner, hit new posts and this is what I saw. Restarted the comp and everything was OK. Other pages loaded just fine for me. Was it just a glitch with my system or something with the site?

Seems more like a memory problem on your computer that was causing the ASCII coding to not come completely to the fore...giving you those symbols instead of characters.

Sometimes when you start your 'puter from say a hibernation mode, and you previously had a lot of programs running...trying to restart all those programs at once will cause a TEMPORARY memory deficit. If you closed out TGR and whatever other programs you had running, and then retried TGR, I'm sure you have correct ASCII scripting. Just a temporary memory deficit on your 'puter...no biggie, really. Another possibility, albeit slighter, is that you signed on at a time when the TGR server was having peak activity, and was bogged down in sending it ASCII scripting out. If that happens...navigate away from TGR and revisit after a minute or so and you should get a good screen.

That's what TGR looks like on the new matrix platform.

Looks rad. Hope it was a one time thing. My mac never does any fun stuff on it's own.

Great avatar!

dude... you can't read that!?
    www.dpsskis.com
    www.point6.com
    formerly an ambassador for a few others, but the ski industry is... interesting.
    Fukt: a very small amount of snow.