Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Helldawg Guest
    ^^^Can u picture her and that huge dude fucking??? That must be tough on her...

Heh. I can't believe I forgot about this thread this Summer.

We have a special camp here called Camp Rainbow Gold for kids with cancer. Given that this is Sun Valley, the camp often features celebrity volunteers an visitors. People like Demi Moore, Tiffany Amber Theisen, Rob Snyder and others help out.

Last summer, I was at the Hailey Folk Festival and got pretty damned drunk. Me and two friends ended up at a local sushi joint after hours with the owner, Tiffany Amber Theisen, her husband and.....yup....Christina Ricci. We were just chillin' in the back room, drinking really expensive wine and sake, listening to Built to Spill and talking about stupid shit. She was cool as shit, actually pretty quiet but friendly. After a while, the conversation turns into a game of "I Never." Let me just say this...there is apparently very little that Ricci hasn't done. It became the joke of the night, with Tiffany calling her a slut and shit. I had a huge boner, threatening to knock over the wine bottles or poke somebody in the eye.

After about 2 hours at the sushi joint, we ended up at the owner's house which is on the Big Wood River. There were a few more people there and TONS of drugs. While I've only been to Hollywood once, I have to say that those folks are not afraid of the August blizzard, nor sweaty upper lips. We were all partying pretty hard, and the next thing I know, the whole party is in the massive, stone hot tub that basically sits over the river. I'm in my boxers, as is my buddy, cold beers in hand, bowls being passed around, and Tiffany and Christina jump in, BRA and PANTIES!

Now to be honest, Tiffany might actually have a better body--she's got some serious norks and a tight little ass. But the allure of Ricci, probably stemming from this thread, and her quiet, mysterious demure made me bust buttons again. I was trying not to stare at her but it was tough and I was shit faced. I also kept trying to make jokes, and everyone would laugh, but I was really trying to get Ricci to laugh in hopes that she would think I was funny and want to fuck. After a while, though, we were all too wasted and shit got sloppy. The last thing I remember was her and Tiffany climbing out of the tub and Ricci pulling her black panties out of her pixie ass as she walked into the house all wet.

This was all just a huge, elaborate lie.
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

Quote Originally Posted by The Reverend Floater View Post

You suck.
    I'm in a band. It's called "Just the Tip."

doughboyshredder Guest
    that's just amazing. Laughing so hard I's in tears.

On the Graham Norton show with Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant...

Parts 2, 3 and 4 are available, but less Ricci focused.
    "Laughter and tears are both responses to frustration and exhaustion. I myself prefer to laugh, since there is less cleaning up to do afterward."
    - Kurt Vonnegut

After Life

Is she dead or alive?
    She definitely plays the role of naked corpse quite well.

Bump for irul and basom.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Such a classic.

Christina Ricci is not having basom's child

I hope so. Congrats to the man! 1heads are just fine when it comes down to that.

Although, I am a twin, so I probably shouldn't shit on 2 heads.

Is her noggin any bigger now? It's been 10 years. Shit grows

Why do i love Christina Ricci?

Bump.

Buffalo 66

For me personally Christina Ricci's best (in terms of looks was Buffalo 66). and before anyone says something about her age in 1998 (I am 6 years younger than her). She looked much better when she was thick in the late 90's. she is so skinny now, couple that in with the reported breast reduction she had and she is a far cry from her prime.

Did you join the board to tell us that?

Quote Originally Posted by JimBrown333 View Post
    and before anyone says something about her age in 1998 (I am 6 years younger than her).
    Then shouldn't you be posting this drivel on NewSchoolerz?
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    the situation strikes me as WAY too much drama at this point

Quote Originally Posted by The Reverend Floater View Post
    Heh. I can't believe I forgot about this thread this Summer.

We have a special camp here called Camp Rainbow Gold for kids with cancer. Given that this is Sun Valley, the camp often features celebrity volunteers an visitors. People like Demi Moore, Tiffany Amber Theisen, Rob Snyder and others help out.

Last summer, I was at the Hailey Folk Festival and got pretty damned drunk. Me and two friends ended up at a local sushi joint after hours with the owner, Tiffany Amber Theisen, her husband and.....yup....Christina Ricci. We were just chillin' in the back room, drinking really expensive wine and sake, listening to Built to Spill and talking about stupid shit. She was cool as shit, actually pretty quiet but friendly. After a while, the conversation turns into a game of "I Never." Let me just say this...there is apparently very little that Ricci hasn't done. It became the joke of the night, with Tiffany calling her a slut and shit. I had a huge boner, threatening to knock over the wine bottles or poke somebody in the eye.

After about 2 hours at the sushi joint, we ended up at the owner's house which is on the Big Wood River. There were a few more people there and TONS of drugs. While I've only been to Hollywood once, I have to say that those folks are not afraid of the August blizzard, nor sweaty upper lips. We were all partying pretty hard, and the next thing I know, the whole party is in the massive, stone hot tub that basically sits over the river. I'm in my boxers, as is my buddy, cold beers in hand, bowls being passed around, and Tiffany and Christina jump in, BRA and PANTIES!

Now to be honest, Tiffany might actually have a better body--she's got some serious norks and a tight little ass. But the allure of Ricci, probably stemming from this thread, and her quiet, mysterious demure made me bust buttons again. I was trying not to stare at her but it was tough and I was shit faced. I also kept trying to make jokes, and everyone would laugh, but I was really trying to get Ricci to laugh in hopes that she would think I was funny and want to fuck. After a while, though, we were all too wasted and shit got sloppy. The last thing I remember was her and Tiffany climbing out of the tub and Ricci pulling her black panties out of her pixie ass as she walked into the house all wet.

We don't get enough post like this anymore. And I take my fair share of responsibility for that.

He had me going though.

Is mayor Lori lightfoot the heir to the fivehead throne?
    . . .

We cant do poli after that tale/tail. Im still envisioning Tiffany and Christina's bottoms

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

Yeah....fuck.
    I joined for the ski reviews and stayed for this shit. Now it’s certainly a lot more dumbfuck racists trying to instigate/troll shit.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Shit got weird

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...t-actress.html

But, otoh, ricci is single?
    . . .

How did he check the bottles of breastmilk to ensure they weren't contaminated? Take a swig and see if it tastes like vodka?
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Life apparently in shambles on January, cast in The Matrix 4 in June: https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/new...cid=uxbndlbing

Sorry to disturb your nap.