Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by AsheanMT View Post
    La Nina is here and that means you want to come to Whitefish or Fernie. In fact, they are so close to each other you may as well do both.
    +1, do both.

Donnie is now posting on TGR?!?!
    I know. What is the world coming to? I couldn't help myself with this thread. I am actually a person who likes skiing, in addition to being a PR lackey.

Quote Originally Posted by dhc02 View Post
    I know. What is the world coming to? I couldn't help myself with this thread. I am actually a person who likes skiing, in addition to being a PR lackey.
    Since you do have a way with words I'm glad to welcome you but I'm gonna point you over [ame="http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20100"]here[/ame] before you get JONGED. Actually, you're still gonna get JONGED but thats just the way it is.

Welcome to TGR.....

JONG!!!

JONG!!!
    I've made it through actual gaperdom once (there is a great photo that hopefully will never surface of me in a Texas Tuck with my Events Dept. coat unzipped and flapping behind me from my first week on the job); I'm hopeful I can similarly persevere through internet gaperdom.

Yea for Denise! (And Danimal!)

No need to come by Whitefish. There are much cooler places with more terrain and better weather! Cheers!