Live with us in Bellingham.

I'm moving to Bellingham in about 5 days, and already have a house locked down on 514 Myrtle, between WWU and downtown, and we've got a few extra bedrooms. There's seven of us total, occupying 5 bedrooms, since there's a few couples. So yeah, 2 girls, 5 guys, all skiers/snowboarders, looking to do alot of backcountry as well as ski at baker at least 4 days/week. We're all between 23-27 years old, and we're an awesome, fun crew. We'd like to get a girl or two for some gender balance, but I know that's obscenely unlikely here, and we'll obviously be stoked with any ski-enthusiastic friendly homies/housemates.

Also, any baker mags that want to take me and a buddy (the only of our crew with previous backcountry experience) on some tours would be greatly appreciated. We're new to the area.

Also, I need some skis mounted, anyone wanna help me out in exchange for beer, or BETTER?!?!

Cheers,
    Ben

Hey Ben- Sending you a PM.

What do you need mounted?
    a positive attitude will not solve all of your problems, but it may annoy enough people to make it worth the effort

Formerly Rludes025

99% of current production bindings can be mounted at Grants house for a case of beer. But I want a half-rack for referral. I'll share though.
    OOOOOOOHHHH, I'm the Juggernaut, bitch!