Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Do it!

Do it!

Go here --->http://howdoyoumountain.com/your-mountain/1/most_recent

Click the vote button next to the idiot in the wheelchair.

Mr Worldwide - like Pitbull with a better vocabulary
    +1
    done.
    "Yeah, yeah. you buy Playboy for the articles just like I watch Brokeback Mountain for the scenery... wait, that doesnt work."

done .

Done

Good luck and great vid

Great vid...voted and posted to my facebook page for more votes. DIE LIVING indeed brother.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Hell yeah!

vote in. good luck

Quote Originally Posted by montanaskier View Post
    Great vid...voted and posted to my facebook page for more votes. DIE LIVING indeed brother.
    same (after I saw yours).
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Voted....twice from diff computers.

Voted and plan to send this on to non mags to vote too

one tip: If you can change the title from "How I mountain" to something less generic and more "Andy", I would do it. About half the entries are titled "How I mountain", the other half are specific, it's good to stand out on something like this.

Hmmm if only you had a slogan to use....
    Quote Originally Posted by Tunco perfectly summarizing TGR View Post
    It is like Days of Our Lives', but with retards.

Quote Originally Posted by JONG SLAUGHTER View Post
    THIS IS GOING TO CREATE A MASSIVE SHIT STORM, WHICH IN TURN WILL GIVE YOU MANY MORE VOTES, SO MAYBE I'M DOING YOU A FAVOR BY POSTING THIS.

YES, YOU'RE PARALYZED, AND THAT IS AWFUL. HOWEVER, IT SEEMS LIKE ALL YOU DO IS TAKE. HELP ME DO THIS, HELP ME DO THAT. TAKE,TAKE,TAKE.
    JUST A THOUGHT, NOTHING PERSONAL.
    Wow, Andy you get the award for inspiring the most polite Jong Slaughter post ever, by a mile.

JS, ever read his TR's? Dude gives stoke.

THIS IS GOING TO CREATE A MASSIVE SHIT STORM, WHICH IN TURN WILL GIVE YOU MANY MORE VOTES, SO MAYBE I'M DOING YOU A FAVOR BY POSTING THIS.

YES, YOU'RE PARALYZED, AND THAT IS AWFUL. HOWEVER, IT SEEMS LIKE ALL YOU DO IS TAKE. HELP ME DO THIS, HELP ME DO THAT. TAKE,TAKE,TAKE.
    JUST A THOUGHT, NOTHING PERSONAL.

Maybe you missed the part where he said "Hey, help me out and you can crash in the suite"

Or maybe you're jealous that people want to help someone who has refused to give up despite seemingly insurmountable odds, whereas you give up when the Vail bus is running 5 mins late, they're out of your favorite dick-flavored decaf latte at Starbucks, or your iPod has run out of batteries and thus you can't "flow" right.

Try to hate less, dood. I love ya like any other humor card-holding maggot, but really- you should bust out that fresh STFU and try it on. I bet if fits perfect.
    "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    not enough nun fisters in that community

+1 I hope you win dude. That blog would be a fantastic daily read!

Voted...good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by DoWork View Post
    ....they're out of your favorite dick-flavored decaf latte at Starbucks...
    It just he means he takes his job seriously.

kinda happy you didn't use that crap video that pinhead sent you of me yelling "GIVE ANDY THE JOB!" in his basement.

I would have ruined it for you for sure...
    "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

Maybe you missed the part where he said "Hey, help me out and you can crash in the suite"

Or maybe you're jealous that people want to help someone who has refused to give up despite seemingly insurmountable odds, whereas you give up when the Vail bus is running 5 mins late, they're out of your favorite dick-flavored decaf latte at Starbucks, or your iPod has run out of batteries and thus you can't "flow" right.

Try to hate less, dood. I love ya like any other humor card-holding maggot, but really- you should bust out that fresh STFU and try it on. I bet if fits perfect.
    NOBODY IS HATING, JUST MAKING A POINT.

I LIKE HIS TR'S. I JUST THINK HE PLAYS THE PITY CARD WAY TOO WELL.

IT'S FINE IF YOU DISAGREE.
    Hey d-bag - here's something for you to think about: maybe (just maybe) not everybody here has their little panties in a wad 24/7 and flies into a rage whenever somebody disagrees with them. Maybe these same mags don't take this place uber-seriously. Maybe this even includes the vast majority of the people who post here as opposed to you and like 20 other thin-skinned douchebags. Just something to think about. -JER

NOBODY IS HATING, JUST MAKING A POINT.

I LIKE HIS TR'S. I JUST THINK HE PLAYS THE PITY CARD WAY TOO WELL.

IT'S FINE IF YOU DISAGREE.

Hey, don't you go getting polite on me motherfucker.

Pity card my ass. I wonder how much we'd see you on the hill if you broke your back. I'd be willing to bet you'd pack up shop and just go back to your mom's basement. Andy's "stick to it" is fucking badass and I for one want to do whatever I can to keep his ass in the mountains as yeah- it's pretty fkn tough to do that when you're in a goddam wheelchair.

But I guess every internet forum needs a pissant, whiny douchebag. Way to fill the void brah- that shit is soooooo core

wicked vid, deserve the win. gl!

Hey, don't you go getting polite on me motherfucker.

Pity card my ass. I wonder how much we'd see you on the hill if you broke your back. I'd be willing to bet you'd pack up shop and just go back to your mom's basement. Andy's "stick to it" is fucking badass and I for one want to do whatever I can to keep his ass in the mountains as yeah- it's pretty fkn tough to do that when you're in a goddam wheelchair.

But I guess every internet forum needs a pissant, whiny douchebag. Way to fill the void brah- that shit is soooooo core
    YEAH, HE IS BADASS LIKE THAT.

UNLIKE YOU, YA NANCY BOY DOG FELTCHER.
    Hey d-bag - here's something for you to think about: maybe (just maybe) not everybody here has their little panties in a wad 24/7 and flies into a rage whenever somebody disagrees with them. Maybe these same mags don't take this place uber-seriously. Maybe this even includes the vast majority of the people who post here as opposed to you and like 20 other thin-skinned douchebags. Just something to think about. -JER

How is what you said not personal (alias )? Just vote or fuck off and don't be a stupid cunt.

Voted (edited... x7) and posted on Facebook, lets gets some votes! Thanks for the stoke Andy!
    Last edited by That was Pontus; 11-13-2010 at 12:20 AM.
    Life is simple. Go Explore.

done voted.

As a former sit-ski coach, I love seeing you ripping it up out there!!! Wishing I was still coaching to show this and your other vids/ pics to my students!

FKNA!!!!!!!!!!!

voted and forwarded to non-mag friends.

+1 Good Luck