Thread: WTB: Board bag

WTB: Board bag

Heading to Nica for3 weeks and I want to take a few longboards that my shaper buddy made and painted from here in AK. Just looking for something cheap and functional, I am planning on leaving the boards downthere.

How big and how cheap?
    "Yo!! Brentley! Ya wanna get faded before work?"

I don't know how big, how big are longboards? the cheaper the better, i just need to get them down there, once there it all stays.

Hugh Conway Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by AKturnanburn View Post
    I don't know how big, how big are longboards?
    why don't you ask your shaper friend and get back to us.

hopefully they are under 9' or 9'6" which is the cut off many airlines have for maximum board length. Prepare to get bent over depending on who you are flying as well.

You will get seriously screwed by the airlines.

I have some friends that send them before, like Fedex or UPS, I can't remember which. If you can find a shipping company that will ship them beforehand, and you should be able to, you will save some serious cash.
    "Have you ever seen a monk get wildly fucked by a bunch of teenage girls?" "No" "Then forget the monastery."

"You ever hear of a little show called branded? Arthur Digby Sellers wrote 156 episodes. Not exactly a lightweight." Walter Sobcheck.

"I didn't have a grandfather on the board of some fancy college. Key word being was. Did he touch the Filipino exchange student? Did he not touch the Filipino exchange student? I don't know Brooke, I wasn't there."