WTB Last Years Trew Eagle Pants or Trewth Bibs

Hey Guys,

I'm looking for last years Trew Eagle Pants or Trewth Bib in size medium or large. If anyone has a set of these they are looking to unload please contact me. I use paypal and have good feedback on eBay. I'd be willing to set up a private auction and cover the costs if needed. I can also pick up locally in the North Tahoe area.

Also, Trew gear was 40% off last year at the end of the year - does anyone know if they will be extending this offer again for 2009 gear (it's on the site, but basically the same price as 2010 gear right now)?

Many thanks!

Cassidy

Help is greatly appreciated.

Kied is offline Inconsiderate Tree Killer
    Are you familiar with their sizing? I just got the Eagle pant, I'm 6', 170lb, prefer a baggier fit and the medium is perfect, large would be like most companies XL.

If you can't find last years stuff the Start Haus in Truckee stocks Trew. I think it's also in Squaw Valley Sport Shop.

^ I just bought the Pow Funk jacket in a L, I think a Medium pant/bib would fit me the best, but considering I have a rather specific request I won't discriminate between the two! I know I would be swimming in an XL - I'm 5'9" 165lbs. Prefer a baggier fit but not a "thug" fit.

I will check out the local shops for sizing, thanks for the reccomendations.

L is fecking huge in Trew gear.

I have the trewth bibs (first year) in a large. I am 6'3", 200lbs...damn things are monstrous.

So after a lot of input from people it's sounding like I DEFINITELY need a Medium bib and might be able to fit into a Small.

Does anyone have pictures of themselves wearing a size small trewth bib for reference?

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    L is fecking huge in Trew gear.

I have the trewth bibs (first year) in a large. I am 6'3", 200lbs...damn things are monstrous.
    Large is big in pants, not in jackets. Large and XL Trew bibs are the same length, XL is just wider
    Quote Originally Posted by other grskier View Post
    well, in the three years i've been skiing i bet i can ski most anything those 'pro's' i listed can, probably

I have found some pants - still hoping someone has medium bibs.

Let me know!

Saw this ad on the Portland, ME craigslist...might have what you are looking for?

http://maine.craigslist.org/spo/2024696907.html

Quote Originally Posted by Wes Mantooth View Post
    Large is big in pants, not in jackets. Large and XL Trew bibs are the same length, XL is just wider
    Yeah i have no reference point for jackets....but man those pants.

Feels like im swimming in them. Some brands i need XXL...Trew...L is MORE than enough...

I was able to get some pants from Icecream for the same price he paid on the clymb. Thanks for the hook up.

If anyone has bibs, I'm still interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    Yeah i have no reference point for jackets....but man those pants.

Feels like im swimming in them. Some brands i need XXL...Trew...L is MORE than enough...
    I wear L in TREW and Saga, both huge ass brands, and XL in Cloudveil for pants. Trew is up there with the jibber companies in terms of pants size but their jackets fit more similar to Cloudveil
    Quote Originally Posted by other grskier View Post
    well, in the three years i've been skiing i bet i can ski most anything those 'pro's' i listed can, probably

Skidog do you still have the Lg bib and would you like to get rid of em?