Post SOLD: K2 Apache Chief and Rossi B3

SOLD to the man in the silver nissan truck.
    Last edited by tele.savalas; 01-06-2005 at 07:58 PM. Reason: SOLD
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

bump

^^^^^^
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

pm sent interested in chiefs.
    If ski companies didn't make new skis every year I wouldn't have to get new skis every year.

www.levelninesports.com
    http://skiingyeti.blogspot.com/

yeti

yeti, check your PMs.

reduced

still got 'em. how about $450 including s/h

i wish i wernt so poor

Quote Originally Posted by tele.savalas
    Brand New. $450 each + s/h from SLC. will arrange for delivery if you're in SLC/PC area. Chefs 188cm. Bandits 185cm

PM if interested.
    bad form on the Pro-form mark up......

SOLD: B3s

B3s sold. Duker, insted of bitching about the price, how about a counter offer? I'm selling these for a friend who works at a shop. my commision: a case of PBR.

Quote Originally Posted by tele.savalas
    B3s sold. Duker, insted of bitching about the price, how about a counter offer? I'm selling these for a friend who works at a shop. my commision: a case of PBR.

actually I already have a pair of chiefs. I wasnt whining about the price. however, I was pointing out that getting skis at pro-form price marking them up and selling them is not cool, it defeats the real purpose of a proform and is abusing the system. In my mind Not cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Duker
    I was pointing out that getting skis at pro-form price marking them up and selling them is not cool, it defeats the real purpose of a proform and is abusing the system. In my mind Not cool.
    well said

once a shop dude offered to sell me a set of his (used) Head Monsters, for $450, no bindings, mounted once, skied 10 days. You know he got them on pro-form for 400, unskied. I said "no thanks", should have been a lot more rude about it. Whatever did I do that day to look that stupid...

BIG BUMPOLA.... Hey TeleSavalas, your friend still have those Chiefs? I have a buddy looking for a pair. Let me know, if they are still available. I think you should have my email. Or just drop a PM on here....
    "I dont hike.... my legs are too heavy"

skis are worth however much u can get for them.