Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by DUBIE View Post
    hey guys, im really grateful for the criticism, and yeah i have probably gotten 20 or 30 votes off NS. i was just trying to state that the best place in the world is wherever you have your skis pointed. i will definitely be shooting some powder, but it is my first year out in the west and i haven't had that luxury yet.

anyway i was just trying to state what i beleive in, and in fact i have voted for many others photos on the contest, i love what some of them represent,

thanks guys

if the best place in the WORLD my skis have pointed is, dirt in front, dirt behind, pine underneath , I guess I am dead.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

dubies stoked on a photo he took, found this contest a few days later, uploaded it and wants to win this contest. its not like if this wins everyone has to agree upon sliding a rail being the best place on earth or hes trying to give a big fuck you at anyone who enjoys skiing powder. fuck id rather be waist deep on a stormy day then anywhere near any sort of slidable feature, as most people with a pulse would agree, but mikes a buddy so i'm gonna vote for his picture. vote however you want to vote, so far dubies got the best marketing out, so fuck.

adam is offline The Shred Pirate Roberts
    Vote for "unemployment chutes"

y'know, cause thats me

loJack Guest
    Yeah Collin I just went and voted for you, fuck these whining pussies. I know you don't lurk around here and why would you but way to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgnar View Post
    It looks like about half the newschoolers agree with us.

But Dubie is now full of shit, he is trolling the fuck out of NS for votes.
    yeah im a fucking troll. and yeah everyone on NS agrees with you, sick, so do i what the fuck dont you get about that ???

im not gonna keep reiterating myself for you guys

Quote Originally Posted by adam View Post
    Vote for "unemployment chutes"

y'know, cause thats me
    Not sure if I made it sufficiently clear the first go around but I do very much love the anticipation of what you're gonna do with that bottom pillow. You're set up in the PERFECT location to make a right turn around the tree and float straight off into levitating bliss (which, if I recall correctly, you did in a fashion that makes me do the following).

"I said flotation is groovy"
    -Jimi Hendrix

"Just... ski down there and jump offa somethin' for cryin' out loud!!!"
    -The Coolest Guy to have Ever Lived

adam is offline The Shred Pirate Roberts
    I got a little stuck in that tree well, which delayed my progress momentarily, but I eventually did pop off that other one. Then did a pretty sweet cartwheel down lower.