Thread: MN Mags! Movie?

MN Mags! Movie?

Hey MN mags? What the hell do we need to do to get a little movement around here and bring a TGR flick to town?

Frack. We're like in some sort of ski-movie void around here.

Bozeman is only 1000 miles to the west, just like the skiing.

From the MSP website:

"You’re probably thinking, “man, I wish I could get involved with the MSP movie tour.” Well here’s your chance. You can host your very own screening of an MSP movie in your hometown! Every year we work with a broad network of skiers who host MSP shows for fun and profit. Earn enough dough to pick up a new pair of skis and a season pass for next winter, or use the opportunity as a fundraiser for your ski shop, high school, ski club, or whatever you choose!

We’ll provide you with everything you need to get started, so what are you waiting for? Email Frankie Alisuag at frankie@mspfilms.com for more info on hosting your own show… now you can get all the credit for getting your friends, family, and neighbors stoked for winter!

~The MSP Crew"

you just missed it FKN JONG- it was at MOA last weekend for the ... uhh...uhhh.....uhhhhhhh

SKI SHOW!!!!
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000