Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 33 34 35 36 37 38
    Even though Carls dead he still manages to fuck it up. I'm done.

Kumbaya finally achieved.

Until Maggie's crew screws up their plot to take out Negan & Rick.

So anti-climatic, what a load of dog shit. Lets all get along and live in peace with the guy who mushed our friends heads with a bat. An entire season of cat and mouse games leads to this big nothing.
    Maggie is the best guess for a rouge force to de-nut Rick. Wonder if the chopper folks are next on the list of combatants?
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    So anti-climatic, what a load of dog shit. Lets all get along and live in peace with the guy who mushed our friends heads with a bat. An entire season of cat and mouse games leads to this big nothing.
    Maggie is the best guess for a rouge force to de-nut Rick. Wonder if the chopper folks are next on the list of combatants?
    Mrs. Gimble, who is a far bigger fan of the series than I tells me the actor who plays Maggie is the only major character who hasn't signed a contract for another season. That doesn't usually bode well for an ongoing run.
    The Sheriff is near!

Slashes his throat open like a tomato....and then requests that dude ‘fix em’.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Just saw a commercial while watching BC Saul announcing "Rick Grimes last episodes" , good riddance. I might have to throw them on for background noise.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    Just saw a commercial while watching BC Saul announcing "Rick Grimes last episodes" , good riddance. I might have to throw them on for background noise.
    Only reason I'm going to watch this season. Finally wrote it off and now they sucked me back in, damn it.

It took them 8 years to get rid of Carl and 9 year to get rid of Rick. Maybe, finally, the show will be a better watch than the past 3 years of shit.

Oh, but of course, Rick isn't really dead. They sent him off to do WD movies.

I felt cheated last night.

There is only one way not to feel disappointed, cheated or insulted by this show. Because if you keep watching you WILL feel those things.The amount of suspension of disbelief this show requires to watch is beyond comprehension. I quit around the time when Rick started hooking up with Michonne, in television's most-forced, least-believable romance.

Fuck this show. Reading the reviews of the "rick dies" episode just confirms my decision, I was tempted to relapse on this garbage by the promise of Rick dying. Just say no!

https://www.thestar.com/entertainmen...l-episode.html

The Walking Dead on AMC

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Joe View Post
    The amount of suspension of disbelief this show requires to watch is beyond comprehension.
    I had to start smoking stronger strains...

Seriously though...
    No dogs and hardly no bicycles except for the one or two garbage peops episodes. Wtf?

Yes, actually better than the show.

https://www.facebook.com/robotchicken
    www.apriliaforum.com

Ottime