Page 32 of 38 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast
    Carol's dead to me THERE'S NO DOUBTS OR ANGST IN ZOMBIE WORLD!

I'm guessing Carol's will end up as the white knight again when she rescues the people that went looking for her. But only after Maggie meets a very brutal death. There has been so much build up to this Negan character, I'm sure it'll be disappointing.

As long as we're whining and nit-picking: why didn't blondie burn-face have blood streaming from his groin from Eugene's teeth?????

Super absorbent underoos?

What do we think, folks? Is Daryl dead?

My suspension of disbelief muscle is fucking worked.
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

No
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by bagtagley View Post
    What do we think, folks? Is Daryl dead?

My suspension of disbelief muscle is fucking worked.
    Looks like he was shot in the shoulder...and then the "you'll be alright" comment from Dwight.
    You should have been here yesterday!

Yep. Shot in shoulder. No way they'll kill off Daryl yet (or at all). If they do, that will be saved for a classic season finale hook.

I was super stoked on this season, up until this last episode. Getting REALLY tired of this back and forth capture/escape shit.

Quote Originally Posted by soups818 View Post
    Yep. Shot in shoulder. No way they'll kill off Daryl yet (or at all). If they do, that will be saved for a classic season finale hook.

I was super stoked on this season, up until this last episode. Getting REALLY tired of this back and forth capture/escape shit.
    Me too. Just a way to draw out a few episodes. It kind of surprised me when something was mentioned that it was just "yesterday Denise was killed". So three episodes cover less than 24 hours roughly?
    You should have been here yesterday!

I thought I heard the producer say on the "Talking Dead" that Darryl wasn't dead.

What's with the blood splattering on the camera shit? That's kind of cheezy, IMHO.
    The Sheriff is near!

Great season up till the last episode which sucked. Thought this summed it up perfectly:
    http://io9.gizmodo.com/last-night-s-...hit-1767493159

^That's dead on.

I doubt Daryl is dead, but I'm betting he'll be dead by the end of the season finale.

I've seen a lot of bad tv...that was about as bad as it gets.
    The Sheriff is near!

^^ I agree. Horrible

I honestly dont even care who died

Cliffhanger ending is so played out. I want to kick Kirkman and/or Gimble in the nuts, this show is snowballing downhill soo fast

Quote Originally Posted by Garth Bimble View Post
    I've seen a lot of bad tv...that was about as bad as it gets.
    That's exactly what I said at the end too. Such a bad season-ending episode. Driving around in circles and then they sit there while Negan blathers for 15 minutes? Ugh.

Solid review here, sums it up nicely. This show is working x-tra hard to suck.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

It's too bad Negan didn't just kill the whole lot of them. Their arrogance and stupidity needed to be purged from the planet. Next season will probably be filled too long episodes of boring dialog and introspection on who is evil in the zombie apocalypse.

I also don't buy Kirkman's explanation of why they didn't reveal who was killed at the end. (He said the capture WAS the end. The death is the beginning of the next storyline.) I suspect they left it open on purpose so the show writers can go through various iterations of the scripts for next season to figure out the removal of which character will best fit their next plot scheme.

I also think one of the four captured in the woods is the one killed. Throughout the episode we witnessed first person view of one of them in the bullet holed van. That perspective was presented when the bat came down on their head.

They spent the whole season making Negan's case, so that in the end, I didn't give a shit who he killed, because they all suck and deserve to die. Whatever inkling of an emotional response I had left was squandered by that pointless "cliffhanger". In six months, I'll see who it was, and shrug. Not that it will be anybody worth a shit anyway. They've already proven they don't have the balls to kill major characters. This will be no different. It'll end up being Abraham or Aaron.

I'm with Odin... at one point, I actually thought they were going to kill off the whole bunch and just end the show.

Quote Originally Posted by smmokan View Post
    I'm with Odin... at one point, I actually thought they were going to kill off the whole bunch and just end the show.
    After all the bullshit we've been put through with the last 2 episodes it would have been a mercy killing.
    The Sheriff is near!

Since its the time of March Madness and playoffs for NHL and NBA, I'm going to go with the obvious analogy. It's time to fire the coach and GM. Three years ago they took this team to the finals and almost won. Last year, after a solid season, they washed out in the second round. Then, despite some big moves and big expectations, this year the team failed to even make the playoffs. Veteran complacency, weak leadership and a lack of cohesive strategy led to a talented roster that didn't play together, squandered leads and tried to get by on last minute heroics and isolation play.

Things started to jump off the rails as soon as they got to Alexandria in season 5. Too many changes to the original for no good reason other than screwing with the comic reader's heads. It's really fucked up the story at this point. First, the show wandered away from making Alexandria that thing worth saving because the writers decided Alexandria was populated by fools, assholes and redshirts. Then, the show decided the Hilltop wasn't worth saving because it had Jesus help Gregory manipulate our heroes into an unwinnable war. Finally, the show pisses all over the idea that there are any more heroes by having Alexandria launch a vicious preemptive attack on a Savior base. I could go on about shit like how the whole lengthy Morgan/Carol side story had zero payoff, about how all that stuff with Enid was some sort of pointless misdirect, the Glenn fiasco, the Wolves build-up and subsequent fizzle, stinky ponchos....I could, but I'll just say, in sum, this show has devolved into a series of anti-climaxes, meandering side stories and teases/misdirections that aren't as good as the original story. Not even close.

Ps. I still think its Abraham, not Glenn.
    Last edited by neckdeep; 04-04-2016 at 12:28 PM.

I said to my wife "I hope he just kills everyone and the show starts over telling the story of the saviours"

Was it Abraham? Dont care. Glenn? Dont care. Rick? Dont care. Aaron? Dont care... and so on

That Negan feller needs to eat a sandwich or two. Looks like a stiff fart would blow him over

Name:  CfMSUwwWsAE9xZs.jpg
Views: 191
Size:  22.1 KB