Price Police or WTT - 189 Bluehouse Maestro?

I'd like to pick up a set of camber with rocker skis this year in the 115mm type catagory. I like the Maestro but I've never been one to keep skis very long so....

What is a pair of last year 189 Bluehouse Maestros worth? About 5 days, no issues, and I mean no issues, a few topsheet rubs, no ptex damage and no base damage that I can remember. These look like they have less than a day on them. I'm not a tip and tail clanker. Mounted with Tyrolia Peak 15 at the recommended powder line, I recently moved them up 3cm so just a hair behind half way between the powder and jib line for a 305BSL. Bindings were new when mounted and look steeze on the ski. I'd have no issue seperating, I really like the new Peak series for durability.

So...what I'd like to give a shot is something with tip rocker, some camber(minimal) and 110-120 underfoot. Something 180-190 would be ideal. Had my eye on some Motherships for awhile, stiffer would be better than floppy. I have the mavens for floppy and soft snow.
    Driving to Targhee

Bu^^p....
    Driving to Targhee

I just pickup up a Tecnica Dragons (almost brand new) and maestro's (good shape, no core shots, very little chipping) for around $300.. I think i got a rediculous deal. I was ready to pay about $175 for the skis

I have a pair of 08-09 Salomon Czars 182, drilled once, i don't remember what they were mounted with. The bases are in good shape, there is one small p-tex repair. Id be willing to trade. I can send you pics if you'd like.
    Last edited by Spandy24; 10-27-2010 at 02:13 PM.

I'll pay $150 for the Maestros in cash. Sorry, no trades to offer.
    Turning is for when things get in your way ||

Quote Originally Posted by huck4bucks View Post
    I'll pay $150 for the Maestros in cash. Sorry, no trades to offer.
    Damn, for that much they'd make a killer early season ski. Guess I'm keeping them.
    Driving to Targhee

$200

Maestros

Hey,

I'll give you $250. Let me know.