FS: Liberty Genomes, Big Daddies, R:EX

Friday Bump and price drop

Been a while since I have checked in her mags but now that the snow is falling I suppose it is time to get back into the swing of things.
    Time to make way for new gear, so its time for a cleansing of sorts. I prefer to try and sell this locally (Eagle County or surrounding areas) but might entertain shipping.

Up for grabs:

2010 Liberty Genome- 170-141-156 187cm $350.00 mounted for Salomon sth 14 bindings 316 BSL (bindings not included) Skied less than 12 times, normal top sheet wear, bases mint. In a nutshell these skis are a blast! Rules the pow and crud and hands down the best tree ski I have ever skied. Rocker in the tip and tail with camber underfoot. Even skiing groomers on these was a piece of cake. The only reason I am selling is to get this years in a 194.

2005 Atomic Big Daddy- with LOOK pivot 14 bindings. One toe piece is a Rossi but other then the name and cosmetics it is identical to the Look. Havent skied them in a few years. Normal top sheet wear. Bases could use a tune but have never seen a core shot.
    $100.00 with Bindings (prefer to sell together)

Atomic R:Ex (circa 05?)- 184 cm- with Salomon 997 bindings (din to 14)
    One core shot (fixed) $40.00

Pm for pics or more info.

thumbnail click

Last edited by Rippinsick; 10-29-2010 at 03:38 PM. Reason: price change
    Skiing Sucks! What a stupid sport!

Pics of daddies and are they 193s?

yep, 193's

Firday Bump with a little price drop

where did you mount the biondings on your genomes - standard, mid or forward? i picked up a pair at teh end of summer cant wait to get on them.

Pfranc,
    I mounted them on the standard line. For me they were money. I personally would not mount them any further back than that. You will be stoked. They are super fun ski!