PSA -Solly s900 14-20 DIN - $60 - Whistler

They come attached to a set of 200cm+ Salomon DH sticks down at the Re-Use It Center. Din runs 14-20. Really good shape. My knees exploded looking at them. There were also a bunch of newish race skis (Rossi, Fishcher, Dynastar).

I saw these yesterday too...But they wanted $150 for the skis man, not 60. Oh and perfect skis to put these on? A brand new pair of Moment Comis at the clearance centre, for $400 flat...The 186.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham View Post
    I saw these yesterday too...But they wanted $150 for the skis man, not 60. Oh and perfect skis to put these on? A brand new pair of Moment Comis at the clearance centre, for $400 flat...The 186.
    That was the WMSC ski swap price tag. RE-USE it tag was for $60. I am sure of it. Good call on the Moments.

Still have all their toe-wing AFDs? I saw at least a half dozen pairs of 900s 14-20s at the swap earlier this month, but all were missing all 4 toe-wing AFDs.

So you guys are posting the Re-use-it center (aka Whistler thrift store) deals on here. The only cheap place to score gems in an already expensive place. The re-use-it center already is hiking the prices up compared to 2 or 6 years ago. I got 2 pairs of the old fks on skis for 35 bucks a few years back. Now that was a steal. At least all the profits go back into the community I guess.

I would not normally post up re-use center deals. But these bindings are highly coveted by TGR so I would rather see them go here then somewheres else.

Wren - I am not sure. I didn't look that close at them. There were very few scratches and I noted to myself that they looked in very good shape.