This forum contains explicit adult material?

What the fuck has happened to this place?
    Do you realize that you've just posted an admission of ignorance so breathtaking that it disqualifies you from commenting on any political or economic threads from here on out?

more to the point, where the fuck have you been?
    fur bearing, drunk, prancing eurosnob

I don't care for that disclaimer. As long as people label NSFW, I don't see what the big deal is. I work for the Fed, am stuck at work 8 hrs a day, have nice breaks where I can get on the comp (gov't comp tho), so while I can use most of the internet stuff it's still monitored. However considering the heart failure the computer guys experience re: adult material on gov't computers (one of the easiest ways to get fired!) I get to that disclaimer, it'd be pretty hard to explain consciously clicking "ok" on the disclaimer if I ever got called out for my actions by the computer weenie guys.

So, no padded room for me during the work day, which sucks as I don't ski a whole lot anymore since I live in fucking Hawaii, so I'm kind of disconnected from the skiing thing unless I'm on vacation or something.

What I'd like to see is the amount of effort it took to build that disclaimer used instead to fuck up people who don't label NSFW, or put NSFW stuff into an unlabeled thread. Nuke 'em from orbit. That's about all the moderation or disclaimer I think is needed.

I haven't noticed any "adult content" I figured NSFW stood for non skiing fuck work. Where is snapper to chime in on this?
    You know, you can swear on this site. Fuck, shit bitch. See?

A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again

I was pretty sketched out about it at first myself. My department is pretty cool with the IT guys since most of our people are more network/computer savvy than than IT. They basically said that the last thing they have time to do in a company our size is be the content police.
    Training for Alpental

Quote Originally Posted by PhiberAwptik View Post
    I was pretty sketched out about it at first myself. My department is pretty cool with the IT guys since most of our people are more network/computer savvy than than IT. They basically said that the last thing they have time to do in a company our size is be the content police.
    That's sad.

Okay people, we've been through this about 4 times already. It's not a big deal. Welcome back edg.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Arno View Post
    more to the point, where the fuck have you been?
    Woman, work, lack of winter.

Unrelated note - Jumper, I wouldn't complain about living in Hawaii.

edg
    Do you realize that you've just posted an admission of ignorance so breathtaking that it disqualifies you from commenting on any political or economic threads from here on out?