Page 358 of 510 FirstFirst ... 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 ... LastLast
Results 8,926 to 8,950 of 12727
    Quote Originally Posted by jackattack View Post
    For the same usable storage, there are a few companies offering good 100ah LiFePO4 batteries in the $500-$600 range.
    https://www.sokbattery.com/products/...-cycle-battery
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest_Hemingway View Post
    I realize there is not much hope for a bullfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets.

Astro Tiger,

https://seattle.craigslist.org/oly/r...378524891.html

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by mattig View Post
    You'll be fine in that camper bro. Doesn't really matter how cold it is outside if you're heating the inside to a normal temp (70-ish).
    I figured. Meadows pass acquired, so I expected to see your box in the lot this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat Sig View Post
    I figured. Meadows pass acquired, so I expected to see your box in the lot this year.
    Yeah, and I imagine I'll be spending plenty of time at base camp what with this annoying back surgery recovery and all.

In other news, just saw this. Not mine: https://portland.craigslist.org/clk/...389572037.html

Here's a sweet rig:

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2012-bae-titan/

Which one of you dentists will place the winning bid?

Quote Originally Posted by mattig View Post
    Yeah, and I imagine I'll be spending plenty of time at base camp what with this annoying back surgery recovery and all.

In other news, just saw this. Not mine: https://portland.craigslist.org/clk/...389572037.html
    If that Bigfoot were closer to me... Tempting.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamburello Rouge View Post
    Here's a sweet rig:

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2012-bae-titan/

Which one of you dentists will place the winning bid?
    Will have to be a real MAN to win.

If anyone is looking to get a jump in line for a wedge camper build, I’m selling my build spot with Vagabond Outdoors. Could be used for their Drifter (Tacoma size) or Nomad (Tundra size). PM with any questions.

Who is it here that has the mid/early 2010's Tundra that has a hard side camper on it? I remember this a couple years ago, people lost their minds over GVWR and the dude said it handled the weight fine.
    ....I'm thinking of transitioning from 3/4 ton diesel to a Tundra, would like to know what kind of modifications(leafs, airbags, beefing frame etc.) and how does it do with say 1500-2k in the bed.

That’s the transition I made. I installed airbags as tie downs on the truck. It handles the weight fine but not as well as the bigger truck, as you can imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by jackattack View Post
    That’s the transition I made. I installed airbags as tie downs on the truck. It handles the weight fine but not as well as the bigger truck, as you can imagine.
    PM'd.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed el Loco View Post
    Astro Tiger,

https://seattle.craigslist.org/oly/r...378524891.html

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    lo ri dur,,, cruzin da blvd
    embrace the gape
    and believe

Quote Originally Posted by b0ardski View Post
    lo ri dur,,, cruzin da blvd
    And it’s in “Toke” land. Wink wink

saw this

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1633666344.080718.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	152.4 KB 
ID:	388215
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Quote Originally Posted by Tryingtostaywarm View Post
    Who is it here that has the mid/early 2010's Tundra that has a hard side camper on it? I remember this a couple years ago, people lost their minds over GVWR and the dude said it handled the weight fine.
    ....I'm thinking of transitioning from 3/4 ton diesel to a Tundra, would like to know what kind of modifications(leafs, airbags, beefing frame etc.) and how does it do with say 1500-2k in the bed.
    Had a new spring pack and shocks added to my 13 Tundra Reg cab, swb to haul a FWC Hawk(pop-up) and tow a boat. I'm probably close to 1800lbs w gear and passengers. It rides well and handles the load fine, but given a choice I'd have the 3/4T or 1T especially for a more top heavy hardside.

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane

Quote Originally Posted by Hopeless Sinner View Post
    Had a new spring pack and shocks added to my 13 Tundra Reg cab, swb to haul a FWC Hawk(pop-up) and tow a boat. I'm probably close to 1800lbs w gear and passengers. It rides well and handles the load fine, but given a choice I'd have the 3/4T or 1T especially for a more top heavy hardside.
    That's what I am thinking. I have a small hardside(1990's Shadow Cruiser) that is 1300 dry, and I add about 600lbs of gear so about about the same as you but that extra couple feet + roof accessories I can tell on fire roads. If my 3/4 ton diesel truck with airbags is rocking...I just imagine that a Tundra will feel like it's gonna tilt over.

I bought a 8.5' popup camper for my 3/4T diesel with 8' bed for the lower centre of gravity on mountain switchbacks and better stability in high cross-winds at highway speeds.
    I had front leaf springs added (turns out with the 1000lb diesel engine and under bed overhang storage, the front axle supports more weight than rear) and a front and rear Kelderman Air Ryde air bag suspension.

this has probably been discussed a here a few times. Since I am going to order today thought I would get other opinions. Should I go with the propex 2000 heater or a cheap diesel heater. am going to have a propane stove so have that fuel available. Cost is not really an issue. More concerned bout reliability and parts if needed repairs. The diesel heaters are cheap enough to be remove and replace.
    off your knees Louie

Quote Originally Posted by BFD View Post
    this has probably been discussed a here a few times. Since I am going to order today thought I would get other opinions. Should I go with the propex 2000 heater or a cheap diesel heater. am going to have a propane stove so have that fuel available. Cost is not really an issue. More concerned bout reliability and parts if needed repairs. The diesel heaters are cheap enough to be remove and replace.
    Unless your rig is a diesel, I'd probably go propex simply to avoid a 3rd fuel source. Will your propane stove be plumbed in?

Quote Originally Posted by snowaddict91 View Post
    Unless your rig is a diesel, I'd probably go propex simply to avoid a 3rd fuel source. Will your propane stove be plumbed in?
    yes that is why I was leaning towards propex.
    off your knees Louie

The disposable price of a cheap Chinese heater doesn't do you any good when it disposes itself in the middle of the night in a ski area parking lot. Get the Propex.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    Stoked

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20211014_130154.jpg 
Views:	193 
Size:	451.0 KB 
ID:	389053
    Very nice. Do you know if they provide a bigger cab over for a four door with a shorter bed?

Quote Originally Posted by Brownski View Post
    Very nice. Do you know if they provide a bigger cab over for a four door with a shorter bed?
    Saw a 4-door 2015 Tundra getting installed right before mine. Looks like the cabover is longer on the 4-door so the actual sleeping space is the same between the two trucks.