Page 402 of 510 FirstFirst ... 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 ... LastLast
Results 10,026 to 10,050 of 12749
    byates, I got my 2WD 3.2 diesel back in 2015 after realizing the AWD system in the sprinters was shite & immediately got on the list for the F150-based Quadvan 4x4 conversion. The Ford AWD was years away. I’m old school, give me Torsen diffs and a hi lo transfer case shift lever like the trucks I’ve owned.

My acquaintances in the van conversion industry all seem stoked on the current AWD transit after it’s been lifted & proper tires put on. I’d go that route today if my van got totaled. I’d miss having the 22 mpg diesel and the low crawl descent.
    Know of a pair of Fischer Ranger 107Ti 189s (new or used) for sale? PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Andyski View Post
    https://expeditionportal.com/feature...ev-x10-camper/

It is a business, just one among the many I personally find annoying. Obviously, in part because I'm jealous.

The true pioneer of the "cheesecake n' camper" genre has to be this one: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCQ...jq6K9aY4BrAETA
    Yeah, Dr Hannah Straight is not a medical doctor but has a PhD in pharmacy, often travels with someone (boyfriend?) but she acts as if she is by herself. Sometimes someone appears in her video but she fails to introduce or otherwise mention the other guy or gal.

She is the most weird fake plastic shit I've seen. Wtf.

My mission would be to bang her into an authentic person. Might take 1000's of bangs. So be it

Quote Originally Posted by byates1 View Post
    She is the most weird fake plastic shit I've seen. Wtf.

My mission would be to bang her into an authentic person. Might take 1000's of bangs. So be it
    Your the man. Fully agree.
    Just check the lot at whole foods in Frisco she must a moved on already getting a mechanic to do anything in short order in summit cty is wishful thinking

fastfred i think you're confusing the girls, and time in general. byates1 was referring to Dr. Hannah Straight, not girlgoneglamping. And girlgoneglamping's car troubles in summit county were well over a year ago.
    powdork.com - new and improved, with 20% more dork.

Quote Originally Posted by powdork View Post
    fastfred i think you're confusing the girls, and time in general.
    Sounds pretty on-brand for FF.
    ride bikes, climb, ski, travel, cook, work to fund former, repeat.

my bad gentlemen I'll leave now
    got this massive scrap on my leg and I don't know how it happened I fell down this weekend but don't remember falling down
    can't keep nothing straight

Start blasting a couple rails of meth here and there. Get you straightened right out.

Quote Originally Posted by DanoT View Post
    Yeah, Dr Hannah Straight is not a medical doctor but has a PhD in pharmacy, often travels with someone (boyfriend?) but she acts as if she is by herself. Sometimes someone appears in her video but she fails to introduce or otherwise mention the other guy or gal.
    Well that wasn't worth watching. Appears she has the recipe down of just walking around 1/2 of each video in a bikini hoping for views.
    My Montana has an East Infection

I think FF should hump the ex-bachlorette/cheerleader/co-dependent stray POS dog owner who has lived out of her prius for a few years and films her coffees every morning and takes selfie jump in the air pics.

BTW, all you young ski bummers, now is the time to be a fruita local for a few weeks. They are RIPPPPEEE.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

^ yeah that bitch is wack as well. She's started putting up her ass cheeks as her thumbnails on YouTube. I'm fine w it..

^ yeah that bitch is wack as well. She's started putting up her ass cheeks as her thumbnails on YouTube. I'm fine w it..
    I think you need to short some shit right now. 4 serious.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

I found this #vanlife parody on point: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CcY57...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
    Know of a pair of Fischer Ranger 107Ti 189s (new or used) for sale? PM me.

Ski RV's, who's sleeping in parking lots?

Thanks for the recommendations a page or so back! Looks like I am now leaning towards a power station instead of adding another battery/inverter to my camper.

Was all about the Jackery Models until I dug deeper and now I am leaning towards the Ecoflow River (300w) for $240. I will primarily be charging cell phones and my laptop (usb-c) and the specs, especially the faster charge back seemed to set it apart. Anyone have any feedback on this model or similar? Would jump to 500w+ but those are $450+ and at that price I would consider a smaller gas powered inverter generator.

Thanks again all!

I've got a 500 bluetti. Use it hardly at all. All I charge is a phone headlamp etc. Nice to have though. Use it occasionally to run beard trimmer and laptop etc.

Jackery and goal zero are overpriced.

MAXOAK Portable Power Station 500Wh AC50S Solar Generator Lithium Battery Backup for Outdoor Camping Van Trip (Regulated 12V,MPPT,Wireless Charging,PD 45W USB-C,,2AC Pure Sine-Wave Outlets)… https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08L91TTC9...Z8PKZXTPPY3AFX

Ski RV's, who's sleeping in parking lots?

MAXOAK Portable Power Station 500Wh AC50S Solar Generator Lithium Battery Backup for Outdoor Camping Van Trip (Regulated 12V,MPPT,Wireless Charging,PD 45W USB-C,,2AC Pure Sine-Wave Outlets)… https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08L91TTC9...Z8PKZXTPPY3AFX
    Damn that’s a sweet price for a 500! Yeah a few brands are $$$ because of marketing, etc.

Is full charge time any quicker with usb-c and also if my laptop has usb-c I assume its better/faster to charge that way. Seems this would give me more than the 4 full charges a 300w would.

It's a 500wh, 300w. Little misleading.

Gotcha! What do you think of this one compared to the one you posted?

Limited-time deal: EF ECOFLOW RIVER 288Wh Portable Power Station,3 x 600W(Peak 1200W) AC Outlets & LED Flashlight, Fast Charging Silent Solar Generator (Solar Panel Optional) for Emergencies Home Outdoor Camping RV https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09HGYTDTZ...ing=UTF8&psc=1

The one I got would be the lowest I'd go. But if it's just phone laptop super small stuff that looks fine.

Spotted at Mt. Hood Meadows on Monday; business up front, party in the back. Would have liked to see their buildout

Name:  square RV.JPG
Views: 869
Size:  141.0 KB

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	frontRV.JPG 
Views:	137 
Size:	167.4 KB 
ID:	413754

Every time I see an Fuso or NPR box truck i think "damn, that would be a fun thing to build into an RV", but then i remind myself that they get 6 MPG on a good day.
    ride bikes, climb, ski, travel, cook, work to fund former, repeat.

Coupon

I've got a 500 bluetti. Use it hardly at all. All I charge is a phone headlamp etc. Nice to have though. Use it occasionally to run beard trimmer and laptop etc.

Jackery and goal zero are overpriced.
    If you pick the blue color, Amazon has a $100 off coupon on the Bluetti EB55 right now; takes it down to $399.

I don't know anything about portable power banks, but Woot sent me an email that has this one currently available. Good deal or garbage? IDK.
    https://tools.woot.com/offers/lipowe...5080_633662710
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    I don't know anything about portable power banks, but Woot sent me an email that has this one currently available. Good deal or garbage? IDK.
    https://tools.woot.com/offers/lipowe...5080_633662710
    Oh damn! That’s a great deal on a 500w!! Thanks man!