Page 199 of 508 FirstFirst ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,975 of 12695
    Once your Lady learns that she doesn’t have you pull over so she can go pee, there is no going back to a pickup rig.

Quote Originally Posted by shredgnar View Post
    I think that I've seen that setup in Moab. We all laughed that the dude puts his name on the side of the truck with all his spancers. Gave us a chuckle. I mean, even you are sponsored and a fancy pro dude who gets his camper paid for, who does that? At least be a little subtle.
    Well, if your livelihood is getting your name out there and you do so via social media posts, you'd be dumb not to advertise your name on the side of the your adventure vehicle. I'm sure smmokan puts "Chasing Epic" on the side of his shit. If you're gonna write it off on your taxes its certainly doesn't hurt to have it look like a real work vehicle rather than an expensive recreational plaything.

Laughing at a skills coach like Ryan Leech is a bitch move. Dude is fully committed to the sport. It's like laughing at Jeff Kendall Weed's self promotion. Get stoked don't be a bitch even if just being sarcastic.

Quote Originally Posted by powdrhound View Post
    Once your Lady learns that she doesn’t have you pull over so she can go pee, there is no going back to a pickup rig.
    Even better when she can make you a sandwich without stopping.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by myles long View Post
    Even better when she can make you a sandwich without stopping.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Agreed. We do lots of late night journeys and the best is that wifey and the pupper can go to sleep in the back of the van while I push on. After I get my sandwich and road soda of course

Quote Originally Posted by simple View Post
    Laughing at a skills coach like Ryan Leech is a bitch move. Dude is fully committed to the sport. It's like laughing at Jeff Kendall Weed's self promotion. Get stoked don't be a bitch even if just being sarcastic.
    Damn, didn't know Simple was such a pro-ho. Duly noted. Who the fuck is Jeff Kendall Weed? Gimme a break.

Quote Originally Posted by doebedoe View Post
    Well, if your livelihood is getting your name out there and you do so via social media posts, you'd be dumb not to advertise your name on the side of the your adventure vehicle. I'm sure smmokan puts "Chasing Epic" on the side of his shit. If you're gonna write it off on your taxes its certainly doesn't hurt to have it look like a real work vehicle rather than an expensive recreational plaything.
    Company name, sure. Your actual name though? Not unless you are Dale Jr.

Break given. Go eat a kit kat.

Company name, sure. Your actual name though? Not unless you are Dale Jr.
    His name is his company.

Do you go shit on lawyers for putting their name on the front of their offices?

His name is his company.

Do you go shit on lawyers for putting the name on the front of their offices?
    That's a stretch and you know it. PM Danno. Maybe he should come up with a better name for his company.

Putting your name on your vehicle is dumb, name any other pro athlete in the action sports genre that does that shit, and yeah, they are all branded by their names. You think Seth Morrison would be caught dead doing that shit?

That's a stretch and you know it. PM Danno.

Putting your name on your vehicle is dumb.
    Sounds like you're just salty that this dude built something worth putting his name on.

I personally know plenty of lawyers that were pretty psyched when their name got added to the firm title.

Sounds like you're just salty that this dude built something worth putting his name on.

I personally know plenty of lawyers that were pretty psyched when their name got added to the firm title.
    No, but putting your name on a billboard that you drive around definitely sets you up to get made fun of. And that's what happens, people make fun of you, because it is a dumb thing to do, no matter how great you are.

If one of my friends put his name on his car and drove it around like that he would never hear the end of it, even if they were more famous than this guy I've never heard of who rides a bicycle real good.

Quote Originally Posted by powdrhound View Post
    How that has not been emphasized more in my RV decision making is actually blowing my mind at the moment.

Also, just to be clear, I shouldn't put a huge sticker with my instagram name on my truck for my epic(tm) roadtrip I'm starting next week?

That's a stretch and you know it. PM Danno. Maybe he should come up with a better name for his company.

Putting your name on your vehicle is dumb, name any other pro athlete in the action sports genre that does that shit, and yeah, they are all branded by their names. You think Seth Morrison would be caught dead doing that shit?
    Watch some of his footage on youtube.
    Trials riders that are good brand via their names, it is what it is.
    You don't have to like it, but he is legit going back a ways, calling him out for promoting his brand is weak.

No, but putting your name on a billboard that you drive around definitely sets you up to get made fun of. And that's what happens, people make fun of you, because it is a dumb thing to do, no matter how great you are.

If one of my friends put his name on his car and drove it around like that he would never hear the end of it, even if they were more famous than this guy I've never heard of who rides a bicycle real good.
    It's also his only home and his office. I guess no one should ever put signs out front of their businesses.

Break given. Go eat a kit kat.
    Taking that back since you are doubling down on your idiotic stance. Acting like his name is lit up and huge on the side of his bus. He is inviting you to come talk to him and you just laugh at the attempt. Last time I checked Morrison doesn't coach and he keeps a low profile wherever he goes. Keep shit posting though....

If you were an electrician, plumber, etc, would you not put the name of your company on the side of your van/truck? Of course you would as you would be stupid NOT to. That is all he is doing.

Putting his name on his vehicle, at least in this case, makes both the vehicle and all the trips he takes in it a tax write off. Might be bro-ey, but it's financially wise.

^^^ That, plus if the business owns the vehicle, you get to depreciate it. In some situations it can mean that it ultimately costs next to nothing.

Reposting from the Padded Room selection of stuff thread:

Quote Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    Gold medal winner yer mom isAttachment 292002
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    Reposting from the Padded Room selection of stuff thread:
    hahaha I'm glad you cross posted bc I dont go into that thread much, but that is gold
    skid luxury

Quote Originally Posted by Flyoverland Captive View Post
    ^^^ That, plus if the business owns the vehicle, you get to depreciate it. In some situations it can mean that it ultimately costs next to nothing.
    Yeah, but you look like a dumb person according to a dude on the internet. Isn't your internet reputation work $100K at least?

I would gladly sell my internet reputation for $100k. Lol

Taking that back since you are doubling down on your idiotic stance. Acting like his name is lit up and huge on the side of his bus. He is inviting you to come talk to him and you just laugh at the attempt. Last time I checked Morrison doesn't coach and he keeps a low profile wherever he goes. Keep shit posting though....
    So it seems like his "Branding" is working. Lots of "Followers".

Morrison keeps a low profile because he knows it is all bullshit. People who post their name all over the place for personal gain will fade away before the paint dries.

Morrison keeps a low profile because he knows it is all bullshit. People who post their name all over the place for personal gain will fade away before the paint dries.
    Leech has been making a living off of bikes for almost as long as Morrison has been making a living off of skis.