Page 336 of 356 FirstFirst ... 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 ... LastLast
Results 8,376 to 8,400 of 8880
  1. #8376
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    in the trench
    Posts
    13,460
    This seems like a steal. Low kms, cummins, allison

    https://m.facebook.com/groups/162101...0694482152085/

    Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

  2. #8377
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    DownEast
    Posts
    1,580
    Nice older guy in my paddling club brought this rig to the annual camp/trip weekend and it’s for sale… 2005 Ford F-250 super duty with the 5.4 V8 and 61,000 miles with the 2005 Lance 845 8’6”. Electrical is setup from the truck to the camper to a charge house batteries from the trucks alternator while driving.. Airbags in the rear suspension of the truck. One owner… he bought them both new. $18,000 for the whole setup. What think the Mags?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F7EB3881-9BD4-4A85-8A8D-920DC95B64DD.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	729.6 KB 
ID:	380393   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BCC5F80C-4B4C-46AE-BD1B-97F935E1DDAF.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	612.3 KB 
ID:	380394   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CE902BA6-547B-4285-8DB1-379B38FC60A4.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	805.1 KB 
ID:	380395   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	170AB07B-B873-451D-83CB-EC548A0E5C52.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	569.1 KB 
ID:	380396  

  3. #8378
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    LV-426
    Posts
    18,418
    You're not going to find anything similar or better for less money. Buy it.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

  4. #8379
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    in the trench
    Posts
    13,460
    Quote Originally Posted by singlecross View Post
    Nice older guy in my paddling club brought this rig to the annual camp/trip weekend and it’s for sale… 2005 Ford F-250 super duty with the 5.4 V8 and 61,000 miles with the 2005 Lance 845 8’6”. Electrical is setup from the truck to the camper to a charge house batteries from the trucks alternator while driving.. Airbags in the rear suspension of the truck. One owner… he bought them both new. $18,000 for the whole setup. What think the Mags?
    Looks to be a super solid deal for that mileage and usage.
    Also been meaning to pm you. I replaced a couple rotted boards in my camper around the water drain hole. I think a fair bit of the musty smell came from that. After i replaced them it still wasnt super fresh. Air it and put one of those kanberra gel containers in and its great now. Musty or not that stuff is just really nice. What i was after after i used all my essential oil mix a few years ago. Ill be continuing to use that kanberra. Really nice smdll. I bought 2 containers so i still have one. Fully recommend. Smells so good and actually works. Thanks for the suggestion on that

    Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

  5. #8380
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Sun Peaks Resort
    Posts
    531
    Quote Originally Posted by singlecross View Post
    Nice older guy in my paddling club brought this rig to the annual camp/trip weekend and it’s for sale… 2005 Ford F-250 super duty with the 5.4 V8 and 61,000 miles with the 2005 Lance 845 8’6”. Electrical is setup from the truck to the camper to a charge house batteries from the trucks alternator while driving.. Airbags in the rear suspension of the truck. One owner… he bought them both new. $18,000 for the whole setup. What think the Mags?
    BUY IT.

  6. #8381
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,387
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    You're not going to find anything similar or better for less money. Buy it.
    yeah that's easy. great buy even if the truck needs 5/8k

  7. #8382
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Aspen
    Posts
    1,634

    Ski RV's, who's sleeping in parking lots?

    Spied this yesterday. Seemed like a pretty “pro” setup for those warm nights where you want good ventilation

    /s

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1627219762.000836.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	223.6 KB 
ID:	380429
    Last edited by alpinevibes; 07-25-2021 at 10:59 AM.

  8. #8383
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Squaw valley
    Posts
    3,481
    Quote Originally Posted by altasnob View Post
    My friend who sleeps in his truck loves his Exped inflatable pad. They have R values over 10. Combine that with a sub 0 sleeping bag.

    http://www.exped.com/usa/en/product-category/mats
    I slept in my 4 runner in 0 degree weather, and it's not bad at all. The only issue is getting in my zero g ski boots, i i had to stick in a bit water bottle for 10 minutes each, then they are soft enough to put on.

    Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

  9. #8384
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Sun Peaks Resort
    Posts
    531
    Quote Originally Posted by rod9301 View Post
    I slept in my 4 runner in 0 degree weather, and it's not bad at all. The only issue is getting in my zero g ski boots, i i had to stick in a bit water bottle for 10 minutes each, then they are soft enough to put on.

    Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk
    Your mistake was not wearing your ski boots to bed.

  10. #8385
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Stumptown
    Posts
    7,000

  11. #8386
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    DownEast
    Posts
    1,580
    Thanks for the input on the Ford/Lance… it seemed like a good deal when he threw that number out. I just wasn’t sure if there were any known issues with that particular truck or camper. It hasn’t gone public or been listed yet and I’m sure it will go quickly once it does. I might just call the guy and offer $16k cash. Use it for a year and see if it works for us. Don’t want to be upside down in it however.

    Another question: Assuming all is in very good condition, what is this worth at market value in your area?

  12. #8387
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    DownEast
    Posts
    1,580
    Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    Looks to be a super solid deal for that mileage and usage.
    Also been meaning to pm you. I replaced a couple rotted boards in my camper around the water drain hole. I think a fair bit of the musty smell came from that. After i replaced them it still wasnt super fresh. Air it and put one of those kanberra gel containers in and its great now. Musty or not that stuff is just really nice. What i was after after i used all my essential oil mix a few years ago. Ill be continuing to use that kanberra. Really nice smdll. I bought 2 containers so i still have one. Fully recommend. Smells so good and actually works. Thanks for the suggestion on that

    Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app
    Glad it worked out. That stuff is expensive but it really does the job on the Funk.

  13. #8388
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    156
    Quote Originally Posted by singlecross View Post
    Thanks for the input on the Ford/Lance… it seemed like a good deal when he threw that number out. I just wasn’t sure if there were any known issues with that particular truck or camper. It hasn’t gone public or been listed yet and I’m sure it will go quickly once it does. I might just call the guy and offer $16k cash. Use it for a year and see if it works for us. Don’t want to be upside down in it however.

    Another question: Assuming all is in very good condition, what is this worth at market value in your area?
    From what I can see the camper is worth $10k and the truck is worth $10k - at least if you're willing to shop around and wait for a deal. However, you'd likely need to put $2500 into whatever truck you bought for $10k to get it all setup...maybe more into the camper. So $16k is beyond reasonable for something that isn't beat. Prices seem lower in the Northeast than elsewhere in the country though.

    You could probably flip it for $25k right now given the demand for all things camper.

  14. #8389
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    NCW
    Posts
    3,447
    Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    Fridge under the fireplace is an interesting choice.

    Nice van, one of the best prices I’ve seen lately for a well done diy conversion.
    Quote Originally Posted by mfcf13 View Post
    The world needs more Donnely and less Stainless.

  15. #8390
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    1,670
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinned View Post
    From what I can see the camper is worth $10k and the truck is worth $10k - at least if you're willing to shop around and wait for a deal. However, you'd likely need to put $2500 into whatever truck you bought for $10k to get it all setup...maybe more into the camper. So $16k is beyond reasonable for something that isn't beat. Prices seem lower in the Northeast than elsewhere in the country though.

    You could probably flip it for $25k right now given the demand for all things camper.
    Ok jong

    Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

  16. #8391
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Sun Peaks Resort
    Posts
    531
    Quote Originally Posted by SirVicSmasher View Post
    Ok jong

    Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    Ok, now that we have your opinion of Pinned's assessment of the truck and camper's value, what do you think they are worth?

  17. #8392
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    1,670
    Quote Originally Posted by DanoT View Post
    Ok, now that we have your opinion of Pinned's assessment of the truck and camper's value, what do you think they are worth?
    It's worth whatever someone is willing to pay. Not a penny more not a penny less.

    Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

  18. #8393
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    LV-426
    Posts
    18,418
    Quote Originally Posted by SirVicSmasher View Post
    It's worth whatever someone is willing to pay. Not a penny more not a penny less.

    Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    You should bring such wisdom to Bobby Stainless' thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

  19. #8394
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Posts
    14,327
    Well, I got that GFC build spot for October 2021. At the end of the day I still use my truck for work. Either going to clients property for RE or hauling lumber/tools around doing a bit of small contracting stuff here and there. The GFC allows me to do both without constantly taking a camper on and off the truck.

  20. #8395
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    598
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1239.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	1.94 MB 
ID:	380520Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1241.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	2.23 MB 
ID:	380523



    Almost home w the new FWC, wifey enjoying a little wine waiting for the sun to set and temps to drop.

  21. #8396
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,718
    It's just so little and cute!

  22. #8397
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    7,115
    I had a regular cab short bed tundra with the 5.7 as a work truck for a summer and thought that thing was such a sleeper in terms of speed. I’m sure it wasn’t actually all that quick but it sure felt like it.

  23. #8398
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    panhandle locdog
    Posts
    7,207
    Quote Originally Posted by AdironRider View Post
    I had a regular cab short bed tundra with the 5.7 as a work truck for a summer and thought that thing was such a sleeper in terms of speed. I’m sure it wasn’t actually all that quick but it sure felt like it.
    Actually, they are quite quick. There was a TRD version with a factory supercharger that did 0-60 in 4.3 seconds

  24. #8399
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,473
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeless Sinner View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1239.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	1.94 MB 
ID:	380520Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1241.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	2.23 MB 
ID:	380523



    Almost home w the new FWC, wifey enjoying a little wine waiting for the sun to set and temps to drop.
    That is a slick setup. I find myself more and more trying to convince myself I can get by with a regular cab when I am ready for a new truck.

  25. #8400
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    598
    Quote Originally Posted by AdironRider View Post
    I had a regular cab short bed tundra with the 5.7 as a work truck for a summer and thought that thing was such a sleeper in terms of speed. I’m sure it wasn’t actually all that quick but it sure felt like it.
    It's definitely got some giddy-up.


    Quote Originally Posted by simple View Post
    It's just so little and cute!
    It's tight on space, but prob would just be me in inclement weather anyway. Maybe some day I'll have a 3500 crew cab w a long bed, but this will get me started.


    Quote Originally Posted by Brownski View Post
    That is a slick setup. I find myself more and more trying to convince myself I can get by with a regular cab when I am ready for a new truck.

    Thanks. It was the last model year(2013) of Tundra SWB, regular cab.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •