Page 118 of 508 FirstFirst ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,950 of 12695
    Quote Originally Posted by shredgnar View Post
    Does that include any kind of hookups or bathroom or showers? Seems steep for just a parking spot.
    That would be nice. But we are not in Washington. We are tolerated, not welcomed.
    Welcome to corporate skiing.

Yeah I figured. $40 and they'll act like they are doing you a favor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't you park at a snowpark with a permit for significantly less? I know it's not the same as waking up in the parking lot.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using TGR Forums mobile app

You can take your porsche with you.

https://salem.craigslist.org/cto/6198705394.html

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	01616_hjghUjYktXn_1200x900.jpg 
Views:	166 
Size:	157.1 KB 
ID:	208947

Name:  00Z0Z_7yhMq5FZcrB_600x450.jpg
Views: 1393
Size:  35.2 KB

This low mileage (under 21,000 miles), one-of-a-kind truck/camper/car carrier is named Bulla Matari meaning "breaker of rocks" from the explorer, Henry Morgan Stanley. Bulla was built to carry a Porsche Spyder, pull a 30 foot sailboat, carry a motorcycle in front, 18 ft kayak with mast and sail on top, bicycles on the rear while functioning as a camper with propane stove, refrigerator, microwave, hot water tank, air conditioning unit, wood fireplace, safe, awning and sleeps 4 adults.
    This Ford 350 6L diesel, dual wheels, Lariat Pkg = leather seats and trim, 5-speed transmission, 4WD, and ABS brakes, 17" forged polished aluminum wheels, AM/FM/CD, air conditioning, automatic temperature control. Additional instruments: Temperature, Pyrometer, Volts, and "Panic Button" (Train whistle). Power: brakes, steering, windows, mirrors. Has passenger airbag, front fog lights, front ready lights, fully automated headlights, front-center armrest w/storage, back folding seats. Load Lifter 5000 air springs by Airlift; 3 winches: front one is Warn Dual Force HD 12,000 electric "PowerPlant" hoist; second electric hoist is 1300 lbs by Central Machinery; third is on top of the truck.
    The camper has settees that make into a double bed (pictured); a singled bed over the cab and back seats are fold back with a take in or out bed. Ramps for loading car are mounted on sides of truck. To change camper into car-carrier, the stove and sink rise to the ceiling and the double bed is raised over the car. You can see the bar across the windows where the bed fits.
    One owner, clean title, well-maintained, current registration and smog certificate, low-low mileage, non-smoker. Have Vin Check Report.

pomerelle gets near 500" on average. quiet up in them parts. ^unlike that needless junkshow.

Squaw is taking this seriously. Bunches of people last night. They made good profit.
    This morning, one guy reading the dates on the windshield paper and directing the guy with the clipboard where to collect.

Quote Originally Posted by NoPostholio View Post
    Arctic Fox makes the best campers, hands down. Excellent purchase. Jealous.
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Quote Originally Posted by byates1 View Post
    pomerelle gets near 500" on average. quiet up in them parts. ^unlike that needless junkshow.
    Reminded me of the Clampett's...

Ski RV's, who's sleeping in parking lots?

Quote Originally Posted by byates1 View Post
    Busy Saturday at Pomerelle

Last edited by snoqpass; 07-04-2017 at 01:45 PM.
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Arctic Fox makes the best campers, hands down. Excellent purchase. Jealous.
    Thanks - pretty happy with the rig though it is quite a bit more complex than a mid 90's bigfoot.
    Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Natures peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away from you like the leaves of Autumn. - John Muir

"How long can it last? For fuck sake this isn't heroin -
    suck it up princess" - XXX on getting off mj

“This is infinity here,” he said. “It could be infinity. We don’t really don’t know. But it could be. It has to be something — but it could be infinity, right?” - Trump, on the vastness of space, man

Thought you guys would appreciate this one.

https://missoula.craigslist.org/rvs/6201783662.html

That's hawt! 4x4 37' Class C with 4 slides!
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

Quote Originally Posted by Iowagriz View Post
    Thought you guys would appreciate this one.

https://missoula.craigslist.org/rvs/6201783662.html
    I can only imagine the sort of TGR fan-girl orgies that this thing would house. It's the sort of place that would only allow coke. No meth.

DigitalDeath's Mom would probably be the Mistress.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20107608_1541575635862858_96338067_o.jpg 
Views:	185 
Size:	382.1 KB 
ID:	209429
    My Dad and I have been working on my 1962 Alaskan, it's gonna be sweet when it's done. He just installed all new aluminum bracing on the corners, fixing 50 years of the camper being hit by branches and backed into trees.

Ski RV's, who's sleeping in parking lots?

Just picked up the sprinter this weekend. Pretty psyched. Seats 6, sleeps 4, heater, AC, solar, galley, custom ski box, awning, hot outdoor shower, toilet....nothing more I can think to add.....

Eric at Tourig builds some sweet ass vans
    I rip the groomed on tele gear

Betcha had to eat a lotta government cheese to save up for that van.

That seems reasonable enough. goldenslot

Is that Sprinter 4WD? What's the outdoor shower look like on those things?

Damn that looks nice
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Yep 4wd, shower is basically a garden hose w temp mixer and shower head.

Yeah, more than we planned but swagger wagon dying so cost of van itself was needed anyway. Still you're right. Lots of samples at Costco in the future
    I rip the groomed on tele gear

#jelly

Quote Originally Posted by detrusor View Post
    Yep 4wd, shower is basically a garden hose w temp mixer and shower head.

Yeah, more than we planned but swagger wagon dying so cost of van itself was needed anyway. Still you're right. Lots of samples at Costco in the future
    Nice, I like that it still has the seats so it's still functional for stuff other than camping. My old boss has a similar one.

Just looked at the pics again, damn that thing is perfect.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Agreed. Good stuff, detrusor. She's a beauty.

https://seattle.craigslist.org/kit/s...210727844.html

10' Alaskan Cabover Camper for sale.