Page 210 of 510 FirstFirst ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... LastLast
Results 5,226 to 5,250 of 12745
    Saw this pic on FB today:
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    I'm a cougar, not a MILF! I have to protect my rep! - bklyn

In any case, if you're ever really in this situation make sure you at least bargain in a couple of fluffers.
    -snowsprite

^^^ Holy Christ.
    In search of the elusive artic powder weasel ...

That makes my nether regions tingle. A lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinecure View Post
    Saw this pic on FB today:
    Nice! I'll take two please.

THAT is the pinnacle of which we can only dream. Imagine a touring trip in AK with that thing. My mind expanded just by seeing that thing.

Sent from my BLA-L29 using TGR Forums mobile app
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

cheaper version

Name:  2F2C8FB1-2081-4FF3-A826-9A29F6337B33.jpeg
Views: 1601
Size:  59.2 KB

That cat is used as a base camp by a snowmobile operation that helicopters it’s clients onto the Pemberton Icecap.

Even has TGR stickers applied...

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2001-ford-econoline-2/

edit: Sold for $21,669
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0243.JPG 
Views:	194 
Size:	269.7 KB 
ID:	300439  
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by singlecross ; 11-01-2019 at 04:45 PM.

SkiRV mode. Let's make some turns.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20191103_161144.jpeg 
Views:	212 
Size:	93.3 KB 
ID:	300856

Sick^^^^¡!

Sent from my I3123 using Tapatalk

Ya there nice. Bigfoot or a northern lite. Thats what my tundra needs. Saw one the other day. The guy had a truck tool box mounted on the trailer hitch receptical. It functioned as a mini patio with storage. Didnt see his step attachment

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    Ya there nice. Bigfoot or a northern lite. Thats what my tundra needs. Saw one the other day. The guy had a truck tool box mounted on the trailer hitch receptical. It functioned as a mini patio with storage. Didnt see his step attachment

I'm putting a diamond plate box on my front hitch this year. Generator and gas can. Better weight distribution and COG. Will post up pics when I get around to installing.

Here it is off the truck.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

You have a hitch on the front bumper? Id like to see pics when youre finished. I wouldnt mind some real bumpers sans plastic

I will have a hitch on the front bumper when I take it out of the box. Draw Tite and Curt both make them. Will look something like this:

Finished product would look approximately similar to this :

I know it’s not yours but that’s a lot of weight for that Tundra. CCSB can’t have great payload either.

Quote Originally Posted by mattig View Post
    I will have a hitch on the front bumper when I take it out of the box. Draw Tite and Curt both make them. Will look something like this:

Finished product would look approximately similar to this :

Ok i see. Doesnt block the headlights at all. Always thought a service box on a truck with a fibreglass camper would be ideal. That may be dually territory though and i dont want a diesel or a dually. Not necessarily though. Could be ok on my 6ft box

Quote Originally Posted by jackattack View Post
    I know it’s not yours but that’s a lot of weight for that Tundra. CCSB can’t have great payload either.
    They have one model with an 1800lb dry weight. Still would be way over capacity, but could be done safely with the right upgrades.
    Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    Ok i see. Doesnt block the headlights at all. Always thought a service box on a truck with a fibreglass camper would be ideal. That may be dually territory though and i dont want a diesel or a dually. Not necessarily though. Could be ok on my 6ft box

Definitely don't need a dually, but with a diesel, the dually makes more sense from a gvwr standpoint. I love my diesel profoundly. I could only love it more if it were a dually. (So it could carry moar camper).

Although I did finally get my rig on a forest service road this past weekend that a dually would not have loved. Hard to do it all in one vehicle without compromises.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0740.jpg 
Views:	297 
Size:	365.3 KB 
ID:	300902
    2018 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter High Roof 3500XD 4x4 | eBay https://ebay.us/8If6Kq

Is it just me, or are the prices for Sprinter's just getting more and more ridiculous? This one's used with 20,000 miles on it.
    To me it seems insane that anyone would pay that much for a used camper van, but what do I know? Maybe that market exists.
    It's got to be just a matter of time before we see one breaking the $200K barrier, if it hasn't already. If money was no option, I would love to have one, but that's way beyond my budget. I keep thinking or hoping that the whole #vanlife thing will implode if or when the next dip in the economy comes and the used market for Sprinters comes back down to reality, but I'm not sure that's going to happen.

finally joining the club, here's our new ski chalet. Won't be going off road by any means but the wife and I will be comfy in the parking lots. Really great condition for a 30yr old gas pig, grampa's garage find at an affordable $6k. Storm windows and strategic insulation board will have it ready for the season.

embrace the gape
    and believe

Quote Originally Posted by Eastern Sierra Skier View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0740.jpg 
Views:	297 
Size:	365.3 KB 
ID:	300902
    2018 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter High Roof 3500XD 4x4 | eBay https://ebay.us/8If6Kq

Is it just me, or are the prices for Sprinter's just getting more and more ridiculous? This one's used with 20,000 miles on it.
    To me it seems insane that anyone would pay that much for a used camper van, but what do I know? Maybe that market exists.
    It's got to be just a matter of time before we see one breaking the $200K barrier, if it hasn't already. If money was no option, I would love to have one, but that's way beyond my budget. I keep thinking or hoping that the whole #vanlife thing will implode if or when the next dip in the economy comes and the used market for Sprinters comes back down to reality, but I'm not sure that's going to happen.
    But free local pick-up.
    In search of the elusive artic powder weasel ...

Quote Originally Posted by pfluffenmeister View Post
    But free local pick-up.
    And 41 watchers

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
    I <heart> hot tele-moms

Quote Originally Posted by b0ardski View Post
    finally joining the club, here's our new ski chalet. Won't be going off road by any means but the wife and I will be comfy in the parking lots. Really great condition for a 30yr old gas pig, grampa's garage find at an affordable $6k. Storm windows and strategic insulation board will have it ready for the season.

This is a really smart way to go. We have several resort camping buddies with similar set ups. They have no complaints, and they spent a lot less than I did.

Quote Originally Posted by singlecross View Post
    Even has TGR stickers applied...

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2001-ford-econoline-2/

edit: Sold for $21,669

that went way cheaper than I would have guessed. Makes you wonder if all those listings at 35k or 50k are too inflated and they're actually selling for way less.

Quote Originally Posted by pfluffenmeister View Post
    But free local pick-up.
    Lol, I was gonna say: with free local pickup, you can hardly afford NOT to buy it.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!

Quote Originally Posted by mattig View Post
    This is a really smart way to go. We have several resort camping buddies with similar set ups. They have no complaints, and they spent a lot less than I did.

24 foot Class C is a nice way to go. As you said, adding insulation is a good idea especially on windows. We use 1" Styrofoam panels custom cut to fit with Reflectex glued one side. shiny inside in winter, shiny outside in summer. Also use a quilt or cheap duvet to make a divider from the front drivers section. Watch that front window carefully for leaks as they take a pounding with any form of precipitation.